Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Tips on taking OSHP Entrance Exam

Old 08-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Tips on taking OSHP Entrance Exam

So I am looking to get into the Ohio State Highway Patrol, just curious if there were any members on here currently with OSHP? Will be taking the entrance exam (which includes physical and written) within a couple weeks. I feel confident in my ability to perform the physical, just not sure what to expect regarding the written? Is it common sense, situational, procedures, general knowledge? Just trying to get some pointers on how to prepare. I have been running and lifting for quite some time, so I feel as if physically I am capable of passing (and mentally as well, regarding the written). Just curious as to what to expect. This is a career of a lifetime for me, so I want to make sure I am fully prepared. Thanks fellas !
Old 08-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
our written is mostly grammar. Not to difficult. By the way if anyone is wondering Orlando Police Dept. is hiring. Mostly people with experience but will take new hires.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Alright thanks. Wasn't sure what to really expect on the written so I was just trying to get ideas from everyone else that has gone through them whether its Ohio or another state. The more info the better!