Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Thats was a crook

Old 10-09-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Thats was a crook

I just got a ticket for chp for not having covers on my lights on my bumper. What a bunch of Bullshit. I didn't know u had to have covers on your lights in California, I live in Arizona for damn sake.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Ya, I'm surprised I haven't been pulled over yet. I think we need them in colorado also. But the three times I've been pulled over(in colorado) they haven't said anything.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
...you're law enforcement, and you're bashing another agency? That's a first.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #5
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
beat me to it
Old 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #6
CGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Avionics Tech
Name: Phillip
CGtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Now you know
OZ-T I see your posts everywhere Your like the Dr. Drew of TacomaWorld.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yup it's a law here in Cali though rarely enforced . They don't Want you going around blinding people .
Old 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #8
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks!! my friend keeps the covers off the ones on his FJ! he even turns them on going down the road. lol
Old 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #9
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGtaco View Post
Hoo dat ?
Old 10-09-2011, 11:38 PM   #10
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
I just got a ticket for chp for not having covers on my lights on my bumper. What a bunch of Bullshit. I didn't know u had to have covers on your lights in California, I live in Arizona for damn sake.
cant you get out of it since you are in law enforcement???
Old 10-09-2011, 11:38 PM   #11
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGtaco View Post
you must be new here
Old 10-09-2011, 11:39 PM   #12
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
It's a $100 ticket .
Old 10-09-2011, 11:41 PM   #13
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
It's a $100 ticket .
In colorado Its $35 for a "failure to turn off brights" (some thing along those lines)
Old 10-09-2011, 11:42 PM   #14
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
In colorado Its $35 for a "failure to turn off brights" (some thing along those lines)
They impound your rig here
Old 10-09-2011, 11:43 PM   #15
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post

Well we are talking California where it's $62 is you don't move your vehicle for the street sweeper and $523 for a redlight camera violation .
Old 10-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #16

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
They impound your rig here
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Well we are talking California where it's $62 is you don't move your vehicle for the street sweeper and $523 for a redlight camera violation .
I know about cali to, just stating one for colorado.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #17

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i wonder how the law would view my Hella's behind my grill in those states?
Probably won't notice, unless u turn them on or they really look over your truck.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:46 PM   #18
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i wonder how the law would view my Hella's behind my grill in those states?
well since Ca and CO are bunch of liberals states probaly ticket you.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:48 PM   #19
the full Monty

Quote:
ive been pulled over for equally bullshit reasons, but not ticketed. i dont have any intentions to go to CA on purpose thank god
Old 10-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #20
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
that might be why he thinks its whack