Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

POLICE ISSUED WARNING TO ALL DRIVERS

Old 10-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
POLICE ISSUED WARNING TO ALL DRIVERS

This was sent to me by e-mail from a friend of mine, I feel it should be passed along:

EDIT: Apparently Snopes has disproved this as I've just been informed.

On the way to Cornwall , Ontario , driving on Vincent Massey Drive , on
Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a
blanket draped over it. I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of
thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I
called the Cornwall PD and they were going to check it out. This is what I
was told...

"Several things to be aware of .. gangs and thieves, are now plotting
different ways to get a person to "stop" their vehicle.

"There is a gang initiation reported by police departments that gangs are
placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a
woman, of course, to stop and check on the baby. Note that the location of this car seat will usually be beside a wooded or grassy (field) area ...and the person - woman - will be dragged into the woods-
beaten and raped- usually left for dead. DO NOT STOP . DIAL 9-1-1 AND
REPORT WHAT YOU SAW.

"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSHIELD. DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5% YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THIEVES. THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS. PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE UNSAVORY INDIVIDUALS WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used and I
would hate for anyone to fall victim to this kind of crime.

Please be safe
Old 10-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the insight,I'll be passing this on
Old 10-11-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
thanks for the insight,I'll be passing this on
As they say, if it saves even one person, its worth it
Old 10-11-2011, 09:19 AM   #4
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
This has been going around for years.

I usually send all FWD: FWD: FWD: FW: FWD: to my trash bin instantly.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/carseat.asp
Old 10-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #6
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
As a network administrator, it's actually a pet peeve of mine to receive these emails. Wasting space and bandwidth.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
theres no crime n Canada
Old 10-11-2011, 09:23 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
This has been going around for years.

I usually send all FWD: FWD: FWD: FW: FWD: to my trash bin instantly.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/carseat.asp
Wow, just read all that, well I for one hope its fake, don't mean to fear monger
Old 10-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #9
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
It's gotta be fake, what gangs reside in Canada? lolz
Old 10-11-2011, 09:25 AM   #10

OP Edited
Old 10-11-2011, 09:26 AM   #11
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
TLDR: If someone has their hi beams at you in a dark road, don't flash them as a signal to turn them down.

They were doing the egg shit down here in PR. Until they did it to the wrong guy/girl. Guy/girl greeted the thieves with a shot to the head, each one of them... I do not remember the whole story, but the person might have been an undercover cop. It wasn't published in the news and got known by word of mouth.

They have started to do that again in a specific place that is known for gang initiations. What they do is they come and use their hi beams and the first person to flash their hi/low beams at them as a signal for them to lower their beams, they follow and crash into or find a way to stop them in order to either kill them or get their car. I am not sure, but I think someone started killing these motherfuckers as well and it stopped happening.

Police down here in PR sure sucks, but when something gets out of hand... it usually goes away and the media is never aware of who did what was done, be it civilian or police.

Things starting to get out of hand again though... although most of the killing have been between the drug people themselves.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #12
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
As a network administrator, it's actually a pet peeve of mine to receive these emails. Wasting space and bandwidth.
I'm right there with you dude.

Fink
Old 10-11-2011, 11:16 AM   #13
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
tough crowd in here
Old 10-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #15
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
"There is a new way of dating in Canada that involves placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a
woman, or man...you know how Canadians can be..of course, to stop and check on the baby. Note that the location of this car seat will usually be beside a wooded or grassy (field) area ...and the person - - will be dragged into the woods-raped, made to watch hockey, and listen to repteitive mumblings all ending in eh!
This would probably work better with a hockey stick and a puck!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #16
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Not gangs just mortorcycle clubs
Old 10-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
This would probably work better with a hockey stick and a puck!

Old 11-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #18
somerset is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: rcmp
somerset's Tacoma Gallery
What gangs reside in Canada ? If you think we are free from gangs, your greatly misinformed. Gangs, War Crimminals, if the United States doesn't want them. They can operate here easily.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:53 PM   #19
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
This was sent to me by e-mail from a friend of mine, I feel it should be passed along:

EDIT: Apparently Snopes has disproved this as I've just been informed.

On the way to Cornwall , Ontario , driving on Vincent Massey Drive , on
Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a
blanket draped over it. I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of
thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I
called the Cornwall PD and they were going to check it out. This is what I
was told...

"Several things to be aware of .. gangs and thieves, are now plotting
different ways to get a person to "stop" their vehicle.

"There is a gang initiation reported by police departments that gangs are
placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a
woman, of course, to stop and check on the baby. Note that the location of this car seat will usually be beside a wooded or grassy (field) area ...and the person - woman - will be dragged into the woods-
beaten and raped- usually left for dead. DO NOT STOP . DIAL 9-1-1 AND
REPORT WHAT YOU SAW.

"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSHIELD. DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5% YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THIEVES. THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS. PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE UNSAVORY INDIVIDUALS WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used and I
would hate for anyone to fall victim to this kind of crime.

Please be safe
Canada has a ban on hand guns, correct? If so maybe a change is in order.