Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

LEO arresting an LEO.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
LEO arresting an LEO.

This lady officer was pissed!!!!
http://thechive.com/2011/10/31/flori...love-it-video/

LETS NOT MAKE THIS A SHIT SHOW!!! I'm just surprised to see this happen and caught on tape
Old 10-31-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I know not everyone is the same, but around here, the cops speed faster than everyone else... and it seems for no apparent reason.

Let's face it.. no one drives the speed limit... even the old people (who drive under :P)

He should have lost his job.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:07 AM   #3
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Got what he deserved.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:10 AM   #4
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Cops speed like that all the time over here.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm curious to see what the LEOs here think about this. He should be punished like we would be. Just think of the lawsuit if he crashed and killed someone cause he was going to be late. I give the lady a lot of credit for doing that. I'm sure she caught a lot of shit for that and is probably scrubbing toilets for it
Old 10-31-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard if you are a cop and speeding and another one is behind you with lights you can get out of it by putting your lights on acting as if you are going to an emergency.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
I have heard if you are a cop and speeding and another one is behind you with lights you can get out of it by putting your lights on acting as if you are going to an emergency.
ive heard that yetti's order tea from amazon.com to stay warm in the winter.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:19 AM   #8
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
ive heard that yetti's order tea from amazon.com to stay warm in the winter.
WTF?
Old 10-31-2011, 10:29 AM   #10
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sorry, saw the golden opportunity...
Old 10-31-2011, 10:35 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Good to see cops doing this shit not being above the law. He had no reason, only excuses. Give the lady an award, he needed to hear everything she said. It'll be complete bullshit if she is catches any crap for this at all....no matter who the guy thinks he's friends with or knows. I'm sure he will get nothing more than what she gave him on film for being stupid but that's way better than nothing at all.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:38 AM   #13
Machine gun shits

Do you think she was PMSing??
Old 10-31-2011, 10:38 AM   #14
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post

Don't buy this.

1) most police will be monitoring each others bands for assistance on calls (atleast in my area they do)
2) Had a FF on my dept running code and doing 90+ outside of our district (against bylaws few times over) and a cop followed him as he passed by many exit ramps then finally called Central Dispatch asked who had a call and pulled the dildo over and called the Chief.

Don't blow by a MSP Trooper doing 90, they don't like it.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:40 AM   #15
Machine gun shits

I heard if your a cop and get pulled over in your own car,you put your keys on the roof to let them know you five 0
Old 10-31-2011, 10:41 AM   #16
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
hell yes good for her! he was speeding and endangering the lives of others, just cause hes a cop doesnt give him the right to speed or drive like that.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #17
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I heard if your a cop and get pulled over in your own car,you put your keys on the roof to let them know you five 0
no. wrong answer. you should start shouting obscenities and throw poop out the window.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #18
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that's total bull. I had a deputy follow my POV (personal vehicle) running lights and siren all the way to the station until he saw me take off on the engine.
He wasn't running code (but he did keep up). I assume he wanted to make sure I was legit.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:43 AM   #19
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
You're joking right? Please tell me you don't really believe this. If you do, I might give you rep for trolling
Old 10-31-2011, 10:46 AM   #20
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCFirefighter View Post
You're joking right? Please tell me you don't really believe this. If you do, I might give you rep for trolling
i believe it.

i used to run a scanner in my truck when i was a firefighter...just to be in the know..it was always funny hearing your buddy's plates getting ran....