Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Rant!

Old 11-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Rant!

First off all I usuall respect the Police. I also hate being followed. Police cruiser followed me for a good 12 minutes. He took the same turns as me and followed me till I go to go into the woods. Now I didn't do anything wrong, but my truck goes all over the road if I don't pay close attention so I think the Police may have suspected I was drunk. Seriously though its annoying and extremely aggravating I can't stop looking at speedometer and in my rearview mirror. It actually takes away my concentration from driving. If a small child would have went infront of me chances are I wouldn't have time to react. I know check for suspicious activity run plate check etc. It just sucks for the person you are following.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:41 PM   #2
TacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
TacoMal's Tacoma Gallery
Do you feel better now?
Old 11-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
I got followed all the way home where the officer turned around in the culdesac and left without sayin anything.. it was unerving your right.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes I feel a bit better
Old 11-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #5
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Bet ya got scared tho right.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #6
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i had one follow me home then turn around in the neighbors driveway.

my buddy goes to schools and will pick a stdent to follow lol
Old 11-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #7

Definatly was not needed after spending the whole day in first aid/ski patrol classes learning how to immobilize people and place and backboards and whatnot
Old 11-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #8
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I hate when they do that. Had it happen many times, once with the wife and step daughter and I wasn't worried and they made it worse saying he's gonna get you. I wasn't doing anything wrong but once they said that I got nervous as it made me watch my rear view more. He stayed behind me for several turns and I could tell he wanted to get me for some reason but finally turned off.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #9

What really bothers me is you end up taking your attention off the road to watch the LEO in back of you.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #11
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
What really bothers me is you end up taking your attention off the road to watch the LEO in back of you.
x2
Old 11-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #12
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
i thought i was going to get fcked today because there was a cop behind me and i have no mudflaps and my tires stick out half way out the wheel well . but i didnt had me sweating for like 3 minutes
Old 11-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #13

unfortunatly where I was There are not many parking lots to pull into. The worst part of all this was the fact there was someone clearly speeding that he just turned his lights on and off, and someone who did not make a stop that he didn't even respond to.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #14
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
unfortunatly where I was There are not many parking lots to pull into. The worst part of all this was the fact there was someone clearly speeding that he just turned his lights on and off, and someone who did not make a stop that he didn't even respond to.
pinches policias putos they can as all i care........ there just jealous they dont own a tacoma
Old 11-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #15
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
he may have been on his way to another call?
Old 11-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
he may have been on his way to another call?
No I turned onto a street that eventually leads to a dirt road going into the woods which is where I was heading and he then took a side street that loops around back to the main road.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #17
Kilo22 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Josh
Kilo22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
pinches policias putos they can as all i care........ there just jealous they dont own a tacoma

False...
Old 11-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #18

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo22 View Post
[/B]

False...
some not all
Old 11-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
you know what I hate?

when I'm going somewhere and people in front of me freak out just because there is a cop behind them

if you don't drive like a dildo and do illegal stuff then you dont have to worry bout it

get out of my way and let me get to my call
Old 11-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you know what I hate?

when I'm going somewhere and people in front of me freak out just because there is a cop behind them

if you don't drive like a dildo and do illegal stuff then you dont have to worry bout it

get out of my way and let me get to my call
I drive the limit regardless, just hate the added stress.