Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Costco T shirts

Old 11-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Costco T shirts

So I love the Kirkland t-shirts from Costco cause they fit well and extremely comfy as duty (under) shirts. Then they started making black ones!! I was extremely excited cause in our department they allow us to wear black undershirts now. Problem is, now it's impossible to find the black ones. Did anyone else notice they don't have anymore black t-shirts? Does anyone else buy the Kirkland Signature t-shirts? Maybe a fellow TW'er and LEO can help me out and pick me up a set or two and send it? I'll pay for all shipping charges and stuff.. I've gone through a million shirts and they're the only ones for me..
Old 11-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
order them? Most places( probably costco) you can order them online, and pick them up in store, or have it sent to your house.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #3
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 5.11 black undershirts...i'll have to give those a try
Old 11-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #4
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
order them? Most places( probably costco) you can order them online, and pick them up in store, or have it sent to your house.
I've tried.. they don't have it online.. I've hit up the stores and they say it's nearly impossible to call all the stores to see which ones have the black ones cause they share the same SKU number as the white ones. lame..

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I like the 5.11 black undershirts...i'll have to give those a try
I did the 5.11 but they're kind eh, for me.. you gotta try the Kirkland ones, just make sure its a size that's good for you.. I go with a medium even tho I'm kinda med/large-ish (5'8" 185 lbs.) and it works perfectly.