Notices

NC State Troopers?

Old 12-22-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
randyp83 is on a distinguished road
Army: Recruiter
Name: Randy
randyp83's Tacoma Gallery
NC State Troopers?

Just wondering if any are up here. Thinking about applying after I get out the Army in a couple years.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:50 AM   #2
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
I got a speeding ticket from a NC trooper on I 95 returning to NJ from Florida last February. I was less the 10 mph over speed limit and he didn't care I was a fellow LOE. Good luck.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:53 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
NCSHP don't fuck around. Them fellas would write their own mother a ticket. If that sounds like your gig, go for it.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #5
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Why should he-You were speeding.

Good Luck OP!
Wow angry much? I thought it was pretty much an unwritten code to not give other officers tickets specially for under 10mph
Old 01-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #6
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
Wow angry much? I thought it was pretty much an unwritten code to not give other officers tickets specially for under 10mph
Not angry at all-It's just pathetic that some cops expect other cops to let them off just because of "professional courtesy". Everyone has a "reason" they should get let off...so why bother with laws at all right??

If you aren't working- You are just another person on the road and the laws apply to you all the same.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #7
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not angry at all-It's just pathetic that some cops expect other cops to let them off just because of "professional courtesy". Everyone has a "reason" they should get let off...so why bother with laws at all right??

If you aren't working- You are just another person on the road and the laws apply to you all the same.

YOU A COP? HIGHWAY PATROL AIN'T CARE!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
NCSHP don't fuck around. Them fellas would write their own mother a ticket. If that sounds like your gig, go for it.
damn straight. there's one that shows up at a lot of our fire calls and he met his wife by giving her a ticket, no joke.

oh and OP, just don't send or accept dirty pictures on your phone when you become one. that seems to be the popular trend among NC State Troopers lately and it doesn't seem to work well for them.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:37 AM   #10
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why should he-You were speeding.

Good Luck OP!
x2
Old 01-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #11
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't realy expect anything I just paid the ticket when I got home. I know I alway give others the courtesy. I was just saying those guys are no joke. It' s a great career choice.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #12
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
man I have a buddy who pulled a cop over for speeding and when he flashed his badge. he told him that he of all people should know better. And my friends dad pulled over a sherif for DUI.Should he get off too.?.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:53 AM   #14
NBHNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Comment like that he probably would deserve the ticket.
the way he told the story has funny as hell.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:00 AM   #16
NBHNC

Yeah I like cops I just hate the ones who get a swollen head on their shoulders and act like jackasses... But for the most part 99% of cops are cool with me.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #17

Quote:
I'm not in law enforcement any more.

And I didn't say I don't agree with police discretion...I don't like people who assume they deserve a break for x,y,or z reason.

I'm not really involved in the debate. I just wanted an excuse to use the phrase "ain't care".

Old 01-02-2012, 06:40 AM   #19
randyp83 is on a distinguished road
Army: Recruiter
Name: Randy
randyp83's Tacoma Gallery
Seems there isn't any Troopers up here.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyp83 View Post
Seems there isn't any Troopers up here.
nc state troopers don't take breaks to use silly things like the internet lol. . . oh and something else, if you do get in and the send you to Lumberton, NC first,. . . .quit.

it will be a smart decision in terms of you not dying lol. one of my cousins was a state trooper for many years and he said as soon as you joined they sent you there cause nobody wanted to work down there haha.