Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

attention officers check out this video

Old 01-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #1
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Van
yoda2010's Tacoma Gallery
attention officers check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE

its already hard enough to struggle every day to make an honest living n coming upon a video like this just makes you wonder what this world is becoming...
Old 01-16-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Uploaded by iTalkAboutVideos on Jan 16, 2012
tweet this video to @foxchicago and @Chicago_Police
names of the 7 posted below:
WESLEY WU - grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man, deleted facebook.
EASLEY WU - big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped adidas pants
RAYMOND PALOMINO - white guy with no mask
TODD RAMOS - grey and black hoodie
JOHNNY LI - blue hoodie and blue snap back on
DANNY HUI - dressed in all black

http://discussions.wgntv.com/20/wgn/...od-20120116/10

Possible offender: Johnny J Li
(773) 8231160
3518 S Paulina St
Chicago, IL 60609-1228

Possible Parents to this offender:
Wan S Lau
(773) 8231160
3518 S Paulina St
Chicago, IL 60609-1228

Chi Lau

3518 S Paulina St
Chicago, IL 60609-1228

Raymond Palomino

Father: Alejandro Palomino

Mother: Mariel Palomino

(773) 8935231

Address: S Riverside Plz Chicago, IL

DANNY HUI -http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000507118744

EASLEY WU-http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000673886075

facebook [.] com/ profile.php?id=100000237825889*&sk=wall Todd Ramos Facebook.

Raymond Palomino:
http://www.myspace.com/431569244

The Chinese man was saying, "please no more, don't hit me anymore please". Obviously this guy didn't do anything and was jumped. His English wasn't good either. The original poster took the video down for obvious reasons, and in his comments he was proud of his accomplishment This needs to be told! The guy showed his face on camera, we need to catch him.

helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school
Brutal Chinese beatdown guy jumped Getting Owned racist racism chicago asian fight behind school

Copied and pasted the info in case YouTube deletes it for any reason.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:56 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
wow. i hope all those kids get their ass kicked
Old 01-16-2012, 11:57 PM   #4
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking kids these days. New parents should learn that discipline...or maybe a good whoopin goes a long way.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:02 AM   #5
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
Fuckingggg scumbags
Old 01-17-2012, 12:04 AM   #6
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
I just want to say at least they were using their fist and feet instead of knives or any other weapons.. This kind of stuff gets pretty dangerous nowadays. Hope those kids get locked up for a long time.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:05 AM   #7
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Dude i wish i could have been there carrying heat. that is as far as i will go.

YES SIR!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 12:06 AM   #8
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, what a bunch of pu$$ies to gang up on one kid. Tye one smart thing they did was record it, now their punk asses can be caught and dealt with.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:11 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks, hope these kids get caught and tried for their crimes
Old 01-17-2012, 12:12 AM   #10
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Dude i wish i could have been there carrying heat. that is as far as i will go.
What would you do, shoot them?
Old 01-17-2012, 12:14 AM   #11
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
What a bunch of shitheads. I never understand why so many peopel record their criminal acts. Obviously these kids are not very bright, but this seems to happen so often. I pray these guys are caught and receive maximum punishment. So messed up.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:15 AM   #12
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
What would you do, shoot them?
Pistol whip them in the balls.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:16 AM   #13
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
i could feel the anger build inside me at every strike on the poor kid.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
i could feel the anger build inside me at every strike on the poor kid.

dude seriously! same here!
Old 01-17-2012, 12:20 AM   #15
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
I'm all for kicking the shit outa those kids but if I had a gun I feel like it would turn out badly for me. If they came after me and I shot them, I would be the one getting charged since they were unarmed.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:29 AM   #16
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
I'm all for kicking the shit outa those kids but if I had a gun I feel like it would turn out badly for me. If they came after me and I shot them, I would be the one getting charged since they were unarmed.
just make sure they all died so it wouldnt be a he said he said BS fest...

if they all came after you you would have the right to shoot them look how messed up the other kid is. you have the right to defend yourself.

Hes how it would go down.

walk up and say hey back the f off. if they come at you draw weapon and tell them to freeze and get on the ground. if they keep coming make sure all bullet holes are in the front of them. if they run, then nothing to worry about. The brutalized kid will be your witness and they are filming it. Modern society is fucked up, but there are enough good people in the world that it would be tough to get a jury to convict you if taking the right steps to defend yourself and a kid that just got the fuck beat out of him by 7 kids...

i think people that would do nothing should be punished for not stepping in.

Id risk getting my ass kicked with the kid to know i didnt just stand by.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
just make sure they all died so it wouldnt be a he said he said BS fest...

if they all came after you you would have the right to shoot them look how messed up the other kid is. you have the right to defend yourself.

Hes how it would go down.

walk up and say hey back the f off. if they come at you draw weapon and tell them to freeze and get on the ground. if they keep coming make sure all bullet holes are in the front of them. if they run, then nothing to worry about. The brutalized kid will be your witness and they are filming it. Modern society is fucked up, but there are enough good people in the world that it would be tough to get a jury to convict you if taking the right steps to defend yourself and a kid that just got the fuck beat out of him by 7 kids...

i think people that would do nothing should be punished for not stepping in.

Id risk getting my ass kicked with the kid to know i didnt just stand by.
YOU SIR..are an true American!
Old 01-17-2012, 12:36 AM   #18
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda2010 View Post
YOU SIR..are an true American!
The American dream: Shooting people.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:36 AM   #19

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Slow down Rambo, you aren't "risking" anything in the scenario you just described and maybe you're forgetting you are talking about human lives. Yes those kids are peices of shit and deserve to have their testicles cut off with rusty scissors, but the way you described that seemed way too trigger-happy.
Agreed. Especially since those kids are under 18. They are scum of the earth pieces of shit, but you have to be smart about situations, especially if you are carrying a weapon.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:37 AM   #20
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like one of the kids (Raymond) got arrested and his neighbor happened to have filmed his arrest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urjLt...e_gdata_player