Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

getting closer...I hope

Old 01-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
getting closer...I hope

took my written and physical exams saturday(1/21) for the sacramento sheriff's academy, passed my physical exam and now crossing my fingers I passed the written.

That shiny gold badge will be mine!!
Old 01-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
good luck!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #4
ftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Name: K
ftttu's Tacoma Gallery
Make it happen!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Just received the email that the scores of the written test were mailed out today, should know sometime this week how I did.

Also received testing dates for another department, haha.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
Front sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SeaBee
Front sight's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, and if you didn't make it at the 1st dept. take with you what you can to help with the next.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck on your testing and applying!! LE can be a very rewarding job but it can take a toll on your personal life and I'm sure most of you LE officers can agree with me. I'm in the fire service as a career and its the same for us too. Funny though cause most of my friends are cops not FF's, haha.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #9
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I know a few cops actually good people

Good luck
Old 02-15-2012, 07:18 AM   #12
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get your results yet buddy? How'd it go?
Old 02-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #13
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Same advice to all.........close all you social media sites, facebook, twitter, myspace,etc. good ammo for defense attorney as well as your investigator.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #14
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01 View Post
Same advice to all.........close all you social media sites, facebook, twitter, myspace,etc. good ammo for defense attorney as well as your investigator.
I tried deleting my FB yesterday but you cant, its so stupid. You can only deactivate it, if the investigator wanted to he could just ask me to log into it and everything would just come right back up. There isn't anything on mine that I think I need to worry about anyway.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #15
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01 View Post
Just curious but how would that help them? Like, maybe prove that you're irresponsible with your personal life?

OP Good luck and thank you for at least trying to become one to protect the people of your jurisdiction, I'm sure it can be a thankless job at times but from what I've heard it's worth the struggle.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #16
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
See how you act
Responsible or not
If your associated with bad people
If your cursing out people for no reason
Your pics see what you do good or bad
Do you always complain about lifE
Old 02-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #17
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
I tried deleting my FB yesterday but you cant, its so stupid. You can only deactivate it, if the investigator wanted to he could just ask me to log into it and everything would just come right back up. There isn't anything on mine that I think I need to worry about anyway.
You can delete it. Go on fb and search "delete account" there will be a link to delete it, but you have to stay off for 2 weeks for it to work.

GL OP
Old 02-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #18
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Just curious but how would that help them? Like, maybe prove that you're irresponsible with your personal life?

OP Good luck and thank you for at least trying to become one to protect the people of your jurisdiction, I'm sure it can be a thankless job at times but from what I've heard it's worth the struggle.
When you told them you dont drink and there is a picture of you and your college buddies with a keg and your wearing the hat with the two can and a funnel.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #20
Master of the Prius...

SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Did you get your results yet buddy? How'd it go?
Still waiting for the letter, so nerve-racking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post