Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

just want to say thank you to all of the law enforcement officers!

Old 02-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #22
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
wtf?...don't u understand?
Are you a DO?
Old 02-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #23
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Badge abuser!
Old 02-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #25
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I'm glad you're so well-informed that you have even a shred of an idea of what you're talking about

Oh I dont ? Thats why even though illinois is severely over budget we managed to hire 75 new state troopers. I'm sure they were hired just for protecting citizens - thats why now on my highway route I see them pulling people over all the time. And why when I got pulled over the trooper told me " sorry, I gotta do this, ( hands ticket ) go to court and it'll be dropped 'cause I wont show up "..... Just like how local police get funding for "seatbelt" checkpoints when in reality they're looking for dui arrests as they make the most revenue for the state. I know alot of good cops and have nothing bad to say about them. I'm talking about how those in control are using officers more for generating revenue than helping people.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #26
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post
I'd like to say a big F** You !! To all the @sshats in office making the local cops and troopers go around bringing in ticket revenue for the state instead of letting them help people. I'm sure they'd rather help people or arrest those making serious crimes instead of setting multiple speed traps along catches of highway and "seat belt" check points. I guess I"m getting annoyed seeing people stranded in cars that broke down on the side of the highway and on the other side a few hundred feet away there is a trooper bringing in ticket revenue so he can meet his boss's quota and keep his job.
WRONG! I DONT EVER COME ON HERE TALKING BOUT THIS......

I was off at 4 am and up @ 8 am helping an elderly couple who I encountered during my shift. stranded with a flat tire and no spare at 1am. I slept 3 hours, drove 30 miles, and changed their tire. I couldnt help them in the middle of the night cause there's no open shop and they refused a ride. With only $100 in their pocket, guess who paid for that tire?
Its now two days later and I am at the hospital with another local who asked me to be here after their surgery. I am still trying to recover from the lack of sleep.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #27
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh I dont ? Thats why even though illinois is severely over budget we managed to hire 75 new state troopers. I'm sure they were hired just for protecting citizens - thats why now on my highway route I see them pulling people over all the time. And why when I got pulled over the trooper told me " sorry, I gotta do this, ( hands ticket ) go to court and it'll be dropped 'cause I wont show up "..... Just like how local police get funding for "seatbelt" checkpoints when in reality they're looking for dui arrests as they make the most revenue for the state. I know alot of good cops and have nothing bad to say about them. I'm talking about how those in control are using officers more for generating revenue than helping people.
okay lets stop caring about DUIs.

lets go drive drunk, yay!

stop shitting on this thread. if you want to be a d-bag go somewhere else.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #29
Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS
TonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Sharpshooter
Name: Louie
TonkaToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
To the rest of you...I'm sure I speak for most of us officers here and say no thanks is needed

We didnt get into this profession for the recognition or anything like that...most of us love what we do and we do appreciate those of you who aren't jerks

^X2 no thanks needed but we do appreciate the people that we do encounter that respect us for who we are not for what past officers have treated them like and take it out on all cops. We are out to help you and keep everyone safe not to try and screw everyone over. Thank you guys for realizing that
Old 02-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #30
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe you shouldn't have broken the law to get pulled over anyway? Ever think about that?
Old 02-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #31
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
CO in illinois largest mental health facility. sorry, cmack, if i seemed harsh, but i've seen every type of LEA there is in my 26 years, and just desire that the general public realize LEA are human. good cop, bad cop, it's not just a scenario.
Oh ok. No not harsh at all. Your post seemed a little strange from the sense of me trying to figure out your position. lol Takes a lot to be a CO period. I've got my ties to law enforcement agencies in the states and in Canada.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #33
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Did my apartment thread start all the police drama on this forum lately? Wasn't my intent. There are assholes in every profession, I can't stand all the attitude towards police, especially when if shit hits the fan they're the first person a majority of you call.

Police, Firefighters, Military, you all have my thanks and respect.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #34
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
This thread makes me sad.
me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Did my apartment thread start all the police drama on this forum lately? Wasn't my intent. There are assholes in every profession, I can't stand all the attitude towards police, especially when if shit hits the fan they're the first person a majority of you call.

Police, Firefighters, Military, you all have my thanks and respect.
i think it has always been here, just more members now. i cant stand peoples attitude towards them either irritates me, especially after they put their life on the line every day making this country better
Old 02-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #35
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout890 View Post
Cops can be dicks and cocky ass holes too let's not forget. But too the good cops (I have dealed with a few) I agree thanks for your service we need more good cops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout890 View Post
I feel being 26 is a bad age for dealing with Johnny law...it's like a pissing contest since there all the same age just about. Iv had my brother in law jumped at a bar and had to fight dudes who were stomping him out while the cops were 20ft away talking to chicks and when they finally came over the punks had ran back into the bar and stripped to under shirts so they were less identifiable and the cops put ME in hand cuffs for being drunk in public because I was trying to tell them where the dudes ran off too, and was upset they wouldn't do anything My sister had to beg them not to arrest me. Shit just thinking about that story makes me feel like saying fuck the police...but than I digress lol

Wow....yes I agree, we can be dicks at times. But what made us be that way? Was it the attitude that was given to us before we even opened our mouth and greeted you. I know that's usually the case with me. I can't speak for the other LEO's out here, but I am usually friendly, professional and respectful. I have been known to exercise GREAT patience with people and have caught flak for it from co-workers.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Law Enforcement. But you said it yourself, you were drunk in public. I deal with drunk folks all the time. They can be unpredictable and are often irrational in thinking. It's a safety issue to reduce injuries to not only the cop, but others including yourself. I'm sorry your brother in law was asaulted and the guys got away. You have to look at things in a different perspective. We're coming in completely blind and have to start from scratch. It's very difficult at times to single out a suspect, especially when we don't actually catch them in the act. I've walked through huge events that are fill with hundreds, even thousands of people...it's very difficult to keep watch over every single person. As I have said before...go through a hiring process, get hired, go through an Academy and then weeks of Field Training. Don't cast judgement on something that you know only one side of.

With that being said, I still respect you for your service to our nation and respect your right of the 1st Amendment. I hope someday you'll have a more positive experience with Law Enforcement.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #36
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Badge abuser!

Um...you REALLY wanna go on another Ride-a-long??
Old 02-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #37
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

Navy: aviation machinists mate on the Lockheed p-3 orion
Name: Jason
Stout890's Tacoma Gallery
all i can think when i read this thread is that the people who love cops obviously haven't had to deal with too many dick officers. maybe thats due to the area you live in, or the fact that your an angel i dunno. but the people here who have have a sore point of view on officers have there reasons and you cant change there mind (you can just youtube "cops being ass holes" and see for yourself). and I AGREE cops don't need to be thanked, its just a job. im a veteran of the navy and i don't even go around thanking military folks, not because i don't like them (like cops lol) but because its just a job...its a fairly easy job at that..i did the most fucking off in my life while i was in the service and i know guys who wont get out because they know its the easiest job the'll ever have. now a marine who gave his leg..or even his life for that matter could use a thank you for there sacrifice or even an dead police officer and his family could use a thank you for there sacrafice. but we dont need threads to stoke there ego...ITS JUST A JOB! i could cruz around in a cop car all day and fuck with people....oh and by the way my best friends wife and an ex of mine is a cop. and she tells me all the time how she fucks with people and how if she were assigned to the occupy protestors shed pepper spray and tazer them too just for fun....i tell them its fucked up and we argue but still were all friends in the end....so cant we all just get along no matter how we feel? lol
Old 02-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #38
Banned
i have dealt with dick head cops, why did i get pulled over? because i was being a idiot! so i deserved to be treated like an idiot!

cops, firefighters, and the military all put their life on the line and they all deserved to be thanked. and i will continue to do so.

thank you for your past services
Old 02-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #39
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
All I read was "I'm lazy, I feel entitled, I hang out with bad cops, I get drunk and get in cops faces, and if anybody actually likes cops its because they never did anything illegal and then got 'almost' arrested."
Old 02-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #40
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
All I read was "I'm lazy, I feel entitled, I hang out with bad cops, I get drunk and get in cops faces, and if anybody actually likes cops its because they never did anything illegal and then got 'almost' arrested."