Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

just want to say thank you to all of the law enforcement officers!

Old 02-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #81
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
this isnt a cop bashing thread, its a thanks thread.
if you want to bash cops, make your own thread about bashing cops!

p.s. you may be banned for doing so.. and i hope its by tigerfan.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #82
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Scru Yur Gramm'R Coppah!! I an't got time fo dis shiznit!!
Old 02-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #83
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout890 View Post
That looked like CHP, hey he didn't write him a ticket, that was cool. let's see, maybe the kraut was confused between KPH and MPH
Old 02-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #84
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
In an attempt to stick with the original intent of this thread....

Thanks guys and gals.
We know you didn't get into your line of work to be thanked but I'm going to anyway because you are doing a job I don't think a lot of us could do. That goes for firefighters and paramedics and all the others behind the scenes aswell. Thanks.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #85
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

Navy: aviation machinists mate on the Lockheed p-3 orion
Name: Jason
Stout890's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
"You sir, make a good point. I agree there are good and bad cops. I guess that I'm just throwing my bad experiences out there, because I just don't feel that we need to stroke their ego. None the less, I agree with you."

Stout, I do agree with you. I've worked around some that need a serious attitude adjustment and I've tried to correct them on their behavior towards members of the public.

P.S. Just giving you shit for grammar, spelling and usage. I do that as a joke...just as Chris4x4
lol pretty funny i do that sometimes too, so damn whens the test teacher? lol
Old 02-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #86
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #87
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol pretty funny i do that sometimes too, so damn whens the test teacher? lol

Shit..you got me there...I barely passed english. Fack.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #88
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you to all the cops on here (if they are on here) who have caught me going 7 over the limit and left me alone.

Not sure what people are talking about when they bitch about excessive speed enforcement. California Highway Patrol is cool, I know that.

If you're over the limit and you see the cop, you're caught anyway. Slamming the brakes on isn't going to help you. If I'm more than 5 over, I lift off the gas and wave. Apparently there are enough people driving 10-15 over to keep the CHP busy, because they've had about 100 chances to nail me for 5-7.

My opinion is most of the time, you reap what you sow. There are bad apples in any bunch, but the only ticket I've ever got was for 21MPH over the limit.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #89
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
I am always respectful to the officers that pull me over at first; it makes sense, I want to be treated well. Most of them have been assholes though. That's where I tell them how upset I am with their service and they need to make changes and actually help people instead of reaching their quota. They like to hear that lol
I know and respect some good officers, they are not all bad as in any field.

Edit: Thanks anyway y'all! I'm glad you are around in case I need assistance!
Old 02-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #90
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineah View Post
All I can say walk a mile in their shoes then get back to me. When you go to work do you need to strap on a gun and never know when you may have to use it for damn little pay, weird shifts and deal with some of the nicest folks at 2 in the morning trust me it gets old fast. If they are on the defensive it's because the public thinks they are all little Hitler’s and really like to fuck with people when the truth is we have to deal with the a whole lot of low life belligerent jackasses every day we seldom get to see the really nice folk.
I couldn't do your job. I could train for it, I could get myself hired, and I could physically do the job. But it would eat me alive mentally.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #91
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
2 officers were just shot in Mobile. 1 in the sallyport of the jail when they were trying to book the guy. Took off his neckless diamond shaped and stabbed the officer in the neck stoled his car ( bashing through the sally port door ) escaped to 8 miles down the road and shot another officer trying to stop him. 1 officer is dead and his family at the hospital in extreme grief. Wow. Gives a real perspective on what they do. I appreciate them for sure. This just happened Mobile Alabama.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #92
Quote:
Nowhere close to professional, but sounded like a warning to me. If this is legitimate, I'd have arrested him. 98MPH?
Old 02-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #93
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
2 officers were just shot in Mobile. 1 in the sallyport of the jail when they were trying to book the guy. Took off his neckless diamond shaped and stabbed the officer in the neck stoled his car ( bashing through the sally port door ) escaped to 8 miles down the road and shot another officer trying to stop him. 1 officer is dead and his family at the hospital in extreme grief. Wow. Gives a real perspective on what they do. I appreciate them for sure. This just happened Mobile Alabama.
wtf son, this wasn't an experienced crew then. we recieve updates constantly on how perps may conceal weapons. you name it, they do it.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #94
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Its

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
wtf son, this wasn't an experienced crew then. we recieve updates constantly on how perps may conceal weapons. you name it, they do it.
Its crazy. Really strange set of events. Dont know. Book 10,000 people with no issues and then bam. Need to stay on your toes always no matter what
Old 09-13-2013, 04:12 AM   #95
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Chris
metrick1215's Tacoma Gallery
yes i know its a revival.. and some how got here by searching Window Tint....

i think its funny that 99% of you complaining of LEO are the ones breaking the law and getting caught..maybe if you werent fuc*in retarded and do stupid illegal things, maybe you wouldnt get tickets... hmmm there is a concept.. dont do illegal things and dont get tickets or go to jail.... Love how people shi* on a thread that is here to thank someone for what they do... ya some can be dicks but guess what.. its fuc*n morons like you that make them that way by doing stupid ass shi^...

Thank you to all LEO, while working beside you in my line of work i know that you have a tough job and that things with stupid people get hectic but im glad that you are there to protect and serve and im always glad to have your support and backup on over dose calls, shooting, Domestics, ect... So thank you for all you do...