Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

just want to say thank you to all of the law enforcement officers!

Old 02-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #1
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
just want to say thank you to all of the law enforcement officers!

i just wanted to say thank you for helping keep our country safe, and keeping the streets clean!

i just felt you guys dont get thanked like you should.

without you guys we wouldnt be where we are today.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Cops have helped my fam though a lot of hard times

and helped Tiana when an asshole with a slim jim and some rebar tried to kidnap her.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:03 AM   #3
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

Navy: aviation machinists mate on the Lockheed p-3 orion
Name: Jason
Stout890's Tacoma Gallery
Cops can be dicks and cocky ass holes too let's not forget. But too the good cops (I have dealed with a few) I agree thanks for your service we need more good cops
Old 02-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
x1000! thanks ALLOT GUYS!

always got you’r back (if you need it)

i have never had a bad encounter with the 5-0 and hope i never do.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:25 AM   #5
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

Navy: aviation machinists mate on the Lockheed p-3 orion
Name: Jason
Stout890's Tacoma Gallery
I feel being 26 is a bad age for dealing with Johnny law...it's like a pissing contest since there all the same age just about. Iv had my brother in law jumped at a bar and had to fight dudes who were stomping him out while the cops were 20ft away talking to chicks and when they finally came over the punks had ran back into the bar and stripped to under shirts so they were less identifiable and the cops put ME in hand cuffs for being drunk in public because I was trying to tell them where the dudes ran off too, and was upset they wouldn't do anything My sister had to beg them not to arrest me. Shit just thinking about that story makes me feel like saying fuck the police...but than I digress lol
Old 02-03-2012, 07:07 AM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout890 View Post
Cops can be dicks and cocky ass holes too let's not forget. But too the good cops (I have dealed with a few) I agree thanks for your service we need more good cops
you think every cop is going to be nice to you when pulling you over? hell no if i was a cop pulling some random person over that could have a gun hell yeah im gonna be crazy. people say thanks to our military personalle (sp?) but not our cops? they help hold this country together too ya know.

Quote:
I feel being 26 is a bad age for dealing with Johnny law...it's like a pissing contest since there all the same age just about. Iv had my brother in law jumped at a bar and had to fight dudes who were stomping him out while the cops were 20ft away talking to chicks and when they finally came over the punks had ran back into the bar and stripped to under shirts so they were less identifiable and the cops put ME in hand cuffs for being drunk in public because I was trying to tell them where the dudes ran off too, and was upset they wouldn't do anything My sister had to beg them not to arrest me. Shit just thinking about that story makes me feel like saying fuck the police...but than I digress lol
not every cop on the streets are perfect. just like you and me.
this is not a "cops have done this bad to me" thread. please go elswhere
Old 02-03-2012, 07:09 AM   #7
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
yep thanks for keeping us safe from the scum of the world and protecting us from those pesky JEEP drivers
Old 02-03-2012, 07:16 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Way to crap on what should be a thread of appreciation...

Obviously there are bad apples in every profession but, if you find yourself constantly running into those 'bad' cops, at some point in time did you ever start thinking 'maybe it's me'?

Thanks to the LEOs
Old 02-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #9
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post

Obviously there are bad apples in every profession but, if you find yourself constantly running into those 'bad' cops, at some point in time did you ever start thinking 'maybe it's me'?

Thanks to the LEOs
x2 if you don't act like an ass or break the law you never have to worry about the cops being an ass. I hate when people try to high jack a thread.. it say appreciation .. and always has to be one hater.. Haters gonna hate
Old 02-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #10
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to say a big F** You !! To all the @sshats in office making the local cops and troopers go around bringing in ticket revenue for the state instead of letting them help people. I'm sure they'd rather help people or arrest those making serious crimes instead of setting multiple speed traps along catches of highway and "seat belt" check points. I guess I"m getting annoyed seeing people stranded in cars that broke down on the side of the highway and on the other side a few hundred feet away there is a trooper bringing in ticket revenue so he can meet his boss's quota and keep his job.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:

Thanks to the LEOs
x2, i agree!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
x2 if you don't act like an ass or break the law you never have to worry about the cops being an ass. I hate when people try to high jack a thread.. it say appreciation .. and always has to be one hater.. Haters gonna hate
exactly... i do my best to not get in trouble and if i do something stupid and the cop is a dick about it, well i did something stupid haha so i cant argue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post
thanks for everything you guys/girls do to keep this country safe!
fixed that for ya.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd like to say a big F** You !! To all the @sshats in office making the local cops and troopers go around bringing in ticket revenue for the state instead of letting them help people. I'm sure they'd rather help people or arrest those making serious crimes instead of setting multiple speed traps along catches of highway and "seat belt" check points. I guess I"m getting annoyed seeing people stranded in cars that broke down on the side of the highway and on the other side a few hundred feet away there is a trooper bringing in ticket revenue so he can meet his boss's quota and keep his job.
I'm glad you're so well-informed that you have even a shred of an idea of what you're talking about
Old 02-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

To the rest of you...I'm sure I speak for most of us officers here and say no thanks is needed

We didnt get into this profession for the recognition or anything like that...most of us love what we do and we do appreciate those of you who aren't jerks

Old 02-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I'm glad you're so well-informed that you have even a shred of an idea of what you're talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBUapmCawcg
Old 02-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #15
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
wow, LEA can provoke a lot of responses. at the end of the day, everyone, and i mean EVERYONE, has to understand that LEA are PEOPLE TOO, similar to everyone else. if treated poorly, they often respond in kind, and the opposite applies. i deal with the dregs of society, after their incarcerated. nothing worse than a bad cop, nothing greater than a decent officer. go to 26th and California in Chicago, with it's 10K, yes 10thousand inmates, now, that's an experience.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #16
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You mean your sole purpose in your career as a LEO isn't to write frivolous tickets to generate revenue at the direction of your local politician?
Old 02-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
wow, LEA can provoke a lot of responses. at the end of the day, everyone, and i mean EVERYONE, has to understand that LEA are PEOPLE TOO, similar to everyone else. if treated poorly, they often respond in kind, and the opposite applies. i deal with the dregs of society, after their incarcerated. nothing worse than a bad cop, nothing greater than a decent officer. go to 26th and California in Chicago, with it's 10K, yes 10thousand inmates, now, that's an experience.
Wut?
Old 02-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To the rest of you...I'm sure I speak for most of us officers here and say no thanks is needed

We didnt get into this profession for the recognition or anything like that...most of us love what we do and we do appreciate those of you who aren't jerks

Old 02-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
You mean your sole purpose in your career as a LEO isn't to write frivolous tickets to generate revenue at the direction of your local politician?
i know it's a surprise...but no

I wrote 4 tickets last month
Old 02-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote: