Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

In the officers defense...

Old 02-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
In the officers defense...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp4z7B6tB5A
Old 02-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
"A Melbourne police officer reprimanded for deliberately disabling the dashboard camera in his patrol car, before confronting a 66-year-old man suffering from dementia, could face additional scrutiny as the city prepares for a potential lawsuit. Officer Derek Middendorf's actions — captured on video later salvaged by technicians — are at the center of calls for his dismissal as a lawyer for Albert Flowers says he plans to file suit against the city for false arrest, false imprisonment and malicious prosecution. "He should be fired. Anyone who's being pulled over by this officer should be terrified," said attorney Paul Bross, who formally notified the city Tuesday of his intent to sue. "It's clear (Officer Middendorf) tried to destroy all the video in this case. He thought he had turned off the camera, and that's why he acted the way he did.""
Thats going to be a very rich familly.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Wow.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
I hate this cops! Day by Day , more and more cops are abusing they're power.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #5
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
What was that kick?!
http://youtu.be/cDMknqbh_3M
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
I dont think its happening more often. They are just getting caught more often now because eveyone has a cell phone camera.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #6
bmc52 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
bmc52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You like cops, you just dont know it.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
What snowman said...It's probably actually occurring LESS, but it is now MUCH easier for the average person to film something...and far more media scrutiny
Old 02-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #10
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
What was that kick?!
http://youtu.be/cDMknqbh_3M

I dont think its happening more often. They are just getting caught more often now because eveyone has a cell phone camera.
That myth be true!~
Old 02-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #11
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmc52 View Post
You like cops, you just dont know it.
Never in my live I don't remember cops being around when I need it them ,only when they F***K me.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #12
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
That's is nothing . Come check out so cal .
Old 02-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #14
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
It's guy's like that whom give the rest a bad name.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:02 AM   #15
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never in my live I don't remember cops being around when I need it them ,only when they F***K me.
You're right - They REALLY should be right around the corner just in case you need them! Better yet, everyone should have a pocket cop!

I'm sure they only wait to screw you over too! "Hey look it's that kid again, let make him do something illegal!"

I get to talk to your kind all the time on the phone. It's really the highlight of my day! "Where is the officer/ems I called 20 min ago!" As I look at my computer and see it has been THREE min. Around here you have very limited cities with police so it's pretty much just 4 or MAYBE 5 deputies out to cover a massive area.... Only so much can be done.

Yes there are idiots who make it as cops. Idiots make it into ALL lines of work! Surprising I KNOW! Who would have thought a POS could get a job in politics? As a judge? lawyer? Even a freakin' teacher! AMAZING!
So lets sue the people who were mislead and hired them!! GREAT idea! That will so totally help the moral in that area!

PRETTY sure the guy will lose his job. HE should have legal action taken against him. I'm pretty sure his agency will be taken to court just so they can get money from somewhere...
Old 02-05-2012, 02:19 AM   #16
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
...As a judge?
I've seen a Judge on a power trip before, they are even worse because they have the final say.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:35 AM   #17
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Yikes... I can't imagine why he would react like that.

I have a fair amount of respect for anyone who serves us (military, fire, medics, police etc...) but this is uncalled for. What was he thinking? His single act is what gives people the reason to hate/detest the authorities.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:48 AM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
thank God Im not a black man in the South
Old 02-05-2012, 02:52 AM   #19
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I think of racism and segregating people by titles I think of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGfh...eature=related
Old 02-05-2012, 03:53 AM   #20
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I've seen a Judge on a power trip before, they are even worse because they have the final say.
Yea me too.. Had one for a speeding ticket I heard "have you gotten a ticket before for speeding?" yes sir.. "ok then you're guilty" huh? what?

Cop said I was going 70 in a 55 and the tractor trailer who was on my rear was going 72. I asked him if the radar would go to the largest object and he said no (lie). I was speeding but not 70! I was going 65 and saw the cop and tried to slow down but had that big rig on my butt!! So I guess I was guilty but not of such a high speed!

Oh well.. Anyways! Bad apples in every bunch! I'm sure whatever department I finally get onto will have one or two as well. Heard there is a fat lazy one - that drives me nuts too.