Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Civil Service Exam: Resources?

Old 02-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Civil Service Exam: Resources?

Have a civil service exam for a PD on March 3. Curious as to if there are any resources online that I am able to review or that you have found helpful. Everything I seem to find on the web, you either have to buy, or they try selling you a book???
Old 02-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Do not know of any online stuff. Our's was mostly grammer and some situational video. It was dumb.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
I have a kaplan book that i dont need if you want it
Old 02-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
What is a Kaplan book lol???
Old 02-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #5
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
My mom took this test yesterday... she only got a one week heads up, she worked her ass off studying all kinds of shit and said that half the stuff they said may be on the test, actually wasn't. And it was pretty easy for her.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #6
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Well I am aware of when the test date is. They didn't say what would be on the exam. Im just looking for a general study guide or resource that could be used to better my chances .
Old 02-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #7
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
Just answer every answer honestly. they will be able to tell if you are catering your answers to what they want to hear.

The only thing I'll tell you.... Your safety is ALWAYS #1. Just remember it is only a job, and every night you have to come home to your family.