Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Whats your personal vehicle? (Question for LEO)

Old 03-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
AustinTX is on a distinguished road
AustinTX's Tacoma Gallery
Whats your personal vehicle? (Question for LEO)

I'm just curious and would like to know what law enforcement officers drive for their personal use.

I currently have a company car and will be joining a police department. I will be purchasing a new or used car/suv/truck in the next month or two.

Considering I will be probably be driving a ford crown victoria all day, I would like to get as far from that as possible. Luxury/Sports Car/ Truck.

So, what do you drive? or wish you drove for that matter? (No Exotics please!)

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
PVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: SN, STA Neah Bay
Name: Paul
PVT Pablo's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, I'm going to go out a limb here and say Tacomas??
Old 03-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
Be back Summer of 2014
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVT Pablo View Post
lol, nah man. Thatd make sense.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #4
AustinTX is on a distinguished road
AustinTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVT Pablo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowroxKT View Post
lol, nah man. Thatd make sense.
I knew it would generate a good buzz, I've had a tacoma and thinking of buying another. Just wanted to see if they are driving "anything" else..
Old 03-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
Be back Summer of 2014
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
One of the mods, a LEO, (forgot who) drives a Tundra I believe.

Why does it matter though? Get what you want!

Oh ps, the Scion FRS is coming out soon
Old 03-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #6
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One of the mods, a LEO, (forgot who) drives a Tundra I believe.

Why does it matter though? Get what you want!

Oh ps, the Scion FRS is coming out soon
Guessing you're thinking of Ben? 98tacoma.....he's not an LEO.

Tigerfan00 is though. And to the OP, Jeff drives a Tacoma. Big surprise, I know. His squad car is a Crown Vic.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #7
Be back Summer of 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Guessing you're thinking of Ben? 98tacoma.....he's not an LEO.

Tigerfan00 is though. And to the OP, Jeff drives a Tacoma. Big surprise, I know. His squad car is a Crown Vic.
Oh
Old 03-05-2012, 06:00 AM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I also ride a Harley
Old 03-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #10
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I also ride a Harley
I call BS. We've only ever seen pics of it in the garage.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:24 AM   #11
40 year old teenager
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I call BS. We've only ever seen pics of it in the garage.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
It's difficult to take a pic of yourself while riding
Old 03-05-2012, 06:58 AM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
It's difficult to take a pic of yourself while riding
True, but you could take a pick of the bike in an exotic location.................that does not include the donut shop.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
True, but you could take a pick of the bike in an exotic location.................that does not include the donut shop.
With a spoon too!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #15
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
The b/f drives an Audi A6 and a Porsche GT3... I'm probably going to sell the truck and get an Audi A4. Mainly because I live an hour away and it'll be a while until I get a take home vehicle. Audi's are insanely nice and great on gas!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #16
Be back Summer of 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
The b/f drives an Audi A6 and a Porsche GT3... I'm probably going to sell the truck and get an Audi A4. Mainly because I live an hour away and it'll be a while until I get a take home vehicle. Audi's are insanely nice and great on gas!
Just borrow the GT3
Old 03-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #17
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just borrow the GT3
I already told him he's going to let me drive it!! Hell I washed and waxed his A6 today while he was at work. It's the least he could do.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
Be back Summer of 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
I already told him he's going to let me drive it!! Hell I washed and waxed his A6 today while he was at work. It's the least he could do.
Good luck,
Old 03-19-2012, 01:46 AM   #19
ftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Name: K
ftttu's Tacoma Gallery
I currently drive an impulse red '06 Toyota Tacoma double cab 4x4 but I've had many many other vehicles. Some include an early '90s Toyota truck, a 1st gen double cab 4x4 Tacoma, a 1st gen extended cab Tundra 4x4, and a 2nd gen Tundra double cab 4x4.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:10 AM   #20
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I also have a Tacoma and a Harley (for now)Harley for sale soon. It's kind of crazy so many people on this site have the same type of truck.