Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Friend got a DUI last night...

Old 03-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #41
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout890 View Post
Go fuck yourself bro. I know what I did and I deal with it everyday knowing how i screwed my life up for those few years. I don't need some self ritious shit bag to give me his 2 cents.
YOU skate from 2 DUI's, and post about it on here, and then tell someone to go fuck themselves when they post about your antics? IMHO, I think you should have served time.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #42
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Just caused he was charged does not mean he is guilty, in a court. My brother has an extensive rap sheet. His best bet is to hire a DUI lawyer and work on getting it expunged or try and plead it down. Though he probably drank him self straight out of a carreer in law enforcement, but there is no reason to give up hope on having a good job.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #43
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Go fuck yourself bro. I know what I did and I deal with it everyday knowing how i screwed my life up for those few years. I don't need some self ritious shit bag to give me his 2 cents.
Its too bad some people need more than one offense to get it through their head. Its called learning the hard way. Some poeple learn without ever even getting a DUI
Old 03-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #44
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
iv had 2 dui's both dropped to reckless driving. tell him to get a lawyer and try and get it either dropped or reduced to reckless. cops fuck up on paperwork and procedures. a lawyer can look over everything and possibly get it dropped. although they are hella expensive. i spent 7k on a lawyer alone and still could only get a wet reckless. he has a good chance of getting the wet if his lawyer is worth his salt. this is by far the shittiest feeling
Some COPs are good at their job and don't fuck up paperwork and procedures. Roll through my county BRO.!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #45
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Some COPs are good at their job and don't fuck up paperwork and procedures. Roll through my county BRO.!!!
Well Said!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #46
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha73 View Post
Im pursuing law enforcement as a career also and my dad is an officer, basically if u have anything above a ticket on your record your out, to be honest a dui will most likely make him uneligible

you're WRONG!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #47
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
X2

Wait....same county
Old 03-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #48
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
YOU skate from 2 DUI's, and post about it on here, and then tell someone to go fuck themselves when they post about your antics? IMHO, I think you should have served time.
What do you expect? He's got a picture of himself in his sig...

(Look on Page 1 of his original post)
Old 03-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #49
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Go fuck yourself bro. I know what I did and I deal with it everyday knowing how i screwed my life up for those few years. I don't need some self ritious shit bag to give me his 2 cents. All I'm trying to do is give my story so that it way be of some advice. I'm sorry if you think I'm the scum of the earth but I really don't feel like hearing you talk about me. You don't know my circumstances and your never gonna know because your not worth my time

You sir, fail to realize that people telling youre a shitbag is part of dealing with it

Telling a mod to go fuck himself tho..
Old 03-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #50
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

Navy: aviation machinists mate on the Lockheed p-3 orion
Name: Jason
Stout890's Tacoma Gallery
God there are some fucking dicks in here. I know what I did I don't need to hear it.

And I wish someone would kill your kids...now y'all have something to talk about!!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #51
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
X2

Wait....same county
Old 03-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #52
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
God there are some fucking dicks in here. I know what I did I don't need to hear it.

And I wish someone would kill your kids...now y'all have something to talk about!!
Sorry man, but nice knowing ya
Old 03-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #53

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ban Hammer... And DONE.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #54
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You know you told a mod to fuck off and don't need to hear that you just showed him absolute disrespect?

Old 03-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #55
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

No one in here knows me y'all are just trolls
Old 03-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #56
Banned

So what he's a mod not my mom. He can deal with it he can't expect respect when he isnt respectful
Old 03-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #57
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So what he's a mod not my mom. He can deal with it he can't expect respect when he isnt respectful
And who are you again?
Old 03-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #58
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sounds like someone needs some anger management classes to go along with his alcohol classes. Has not drinking made you this angry? Sad
Old 03-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #59
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Really? YOURE the fucking dick head douche bag that opened this can of worms. You post up that you skated from a couple DUI's 'cause your too fucking stupid to have stopped after the first one. NOW youre gonna go this direction??
Old 03-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #60
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No one in here knows me y'all are just trolls