Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post

Dont you have a truck to sell sir?
Hint - Kick the transient hookers out that are living in it
Love ya man
Shhhhhhh that's not a selling point! Damn trolls.....
Old 03-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #82
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout890 View Post
Go fuck yourself bro. I know what I did and I deal with it everyday knowing how i screwed my life up for those few years. I don't need some self ritious shit bag to give me his 2 cents. All I'm trying to do is give my story so that it way be of some advice. I'm sorry if you think I'm the scum of the earth but I really don't feel like hearing you talk about me. You don't know my circumstances and your never gonna know because your not worth my time

Anyways sorry OP for this sidetrack we can now keep this back on topic I won't respond this this anymore. And hopefully your buddy's dreams of being a cop are not ruined. Even though I had my run ins of this nature I was still able to get my government job and security clearance so there is still hope tell him all he can do now is to do what he can, What's done is done all that matters is how he picks himself up from this low point and carries on.

Best of luck to your friend like I said this is one of the shittiest feelings a person can have. Mainly due to the fact of how society views a person with a DUI. No matter how good of a person you are or how your not an alcoholic or never usually do that sort of thing. people will view you as a pice of shit drunk, and that is one of the hardest things to deal with. And sadly the people with those opinions most of the time aren't innocent of driving after a few drinks either they just haven't been pulled over while they were.
I can afford to be a self-rigtheous -I'm not the asshole who got caught for DUI TWICE.

And if you shoulda thought about how you don't like being treated like scum BEFORE you wrangled up two DUIs....eh??
Old 03-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #83
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout890 View Post
Go fuck yourself bro. I know what I did and I deal with it everyday knowing how i screwed my life up for those few years. I don't need some self ritious shit bag to give me his 2 cents. All I'm trying to do is give my story so that it way be of some advice. I'm sorry if you think I'm the scum of the earth but I really don't feel like hearing you talk about me. You don't know my circumstances and your never gonna know because your not worth my time

Anyways sorry OP for this sidetrack we can now keep this back on topic I won't respond this this anymore. And hopefully your buddy's dreams of being a cop are not ruined. Even though I had my run ins of this nature I was still able to get my government job and security clearance so there is still hope tell him all he can do now is to do what he can, What's done is done all that matters is how he picks himself up from this low point and carries on.

Best of luck to your friend like I said this is one of the shittiest feelings a person can have. Mainly due to the fact of how society views a person with a DUI. No matter how good of a person you are or how your not an alcoholic or never usually do that sort of thing. people will view you as a pice of shit drunk, and that is one of the hardest things to deal with. And sadly the people with those opinions most of the time aren't innocent of driving after a few drinks either they just haven't been pulled over while they were.
Yes they do. And look there is one now ^^^
Old 03-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #84
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I can afford to be a self-rigtheous -I'm not the asshole who got caught for DUI TWICE.

And if you shoulda thought about how you don't like being treated like scum BEFORE you wrangled up two DUIs....eh??
You forgot "Bro".....
Old 03-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #85
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #86
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:

And if you shoulda thought about how you don't like being treated like scum BEFORE you wrangled up two DUIs....eh BRO??
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
You forgot "Bro".....
FIFY.

and I'm not gunna grace the rest of NotReallyStouts melt down. He doesn't need to be here...so he ain't anymore.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #87
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Avitar changed to one more fitting the DB....
Old 03-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #88
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Yikes what is this life counseling?

Stout obviously knows how to purposely push some buttons.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #89
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Please refrain from using " eh "

Copyright infringment
Old 03-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #91
RoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to behold

RoyR's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, you can only break the law once you become an officer, not before!!
Old 03-06-2012, 01:56 PM   #92
RoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to behold

RoyR's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and a wet-reckless is still a DUI in the eyes of the DMV (hence insurance companies and every other company that makes money off your DUI)...in addition, if you go to jail again, it will be regarded as another DUI event, and the time is increased...fun times!

FYI. The DUI contains and (a)(b) parts...you can get arrested for a DUI below 0.5, but its "usually" not prosecuted...unless someone got injured, now you're in another world of shit!

http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d11/vc23152.htm
Old 03-06-2012, 02:15 PM   #93
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Its sucks your buddy got jammed up, but if i were him i would worry about the immediate issues. Fines attorney fees plus he is over .16 which is highest grade. Then trying to get car insurance after all said and done.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #94
Ding Dang Dee
mjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
mjm540ii's Tacoma Gallery
I live in PA, so it may be different, I dunno. I got one in 2008, paid fines, did probation, community service, and had ro take classes. This was all part of the ARD program, which expunged this off of my criminal rwcord. However, a dui is a 2 part violation; it goes against your criminal and driving records. Although it is off of my criminal record, it remains on my traffic record for 10 years. Upon completion of the program, I need not disclose my mistake, it is not on my record. Let your friend know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:11 AM   #96
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Got Coffee?
Old 04-21-2012, 06:17 AM   #97
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Good.

If you drink and then decide to drive and do anything to my family, I promise you the LEAST of your concerns is going to be the DUI you get.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:49 AM   #99
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
So Max....why did you bump an old thread?