Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

New LEO! Simpsonville SC

Old 04-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #41
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Well, it's like being on TW!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #42
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
Had my polygraph monday. I guess things went well. Im waiting for the trainging sergeant to email me a personality test then i have a psyc evaluation after that. Pretty strange divulging your innermost secrets to someone you have never met!
just picture them in their underwear
Old 04-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #43
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
just picture them in their underwear
Haha it wasnt too bad. Everyone has done stupid stuff. The poly guy was pretty cool. Probably because he was a clemson grad!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #44
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
My aunt lives in simpsonville. Last time I was down there she had the police following her to the house apparently he had been trying to pull her over for several miles but she was singing in her car the entire time and didn't hear or see the flashing lights and siren. She's a bit of a Ditz. Take it easy on her LOL.

Congrats !
Old 04-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #45
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSeven View Post
My aunt lives in simpsonville. Last time I was down there she had the police following her to the house apparently he had been trying to pull her over for several miles but she was singing in her car the entire time and didn't hear or see the flashing lights and siren. She's a bit of a Ditz. Take it easy on her LOL.

Congrats !
Haha ill be sure to. I got called for a second interview tommorow at 2. Im assuming that they will ask me about my poly. Nice truck btw.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:04 AM   #46
Jay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay9722's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, what a nice trip down memory lane. I was at SCCJA back in 97 and worked for Mt. Pleasant PD from 97-02. The academy was fun but sometimes irritating more than difficult. Participate and graduate was about all you had to do. I heard through the grapevine that a lot of the same instructors are still there. Anyone remember Bruce Hancock? Still there...