Notices

OPOTA certified.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
borrowedeye is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
borrowedeye's Tacoma Gallery
OPOTA certified.

Hello,
I am OPOTA certified but no one is hiring and if they are 300 people show up for the job, so need less to say it is really hard to get a job. I live in the Cincinnati area and need a job ASAP I am even will to start out as Auxiliary. I have a clean record other then a speeding tickit, I have had two but one is old. I also speak spanish and can start when needed.
relocation for a full time job I could do and is not a big problem. Does anyone know of some where around here where I could get on at? Let me know either below or with a private message. I am willing to start part time and work my way up if needed.
Thank you all for the help.
-Simon
Old 04-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Everywhere in Florida is hiring..we could always use someone who Hablas. What in the heck is opota?
Old 04-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy,

I'm surprised to hear you weren't placed after passing the academy. Also, unsure as to what you mean by there being no police jobs out there. If you are talking about Cincy, maybe thats the case, but I get emails everyday on my phone from different LEO sites with openings and civil service exams and so forth. You just gotta get online and do some research.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:48 AM   #4
Law Enforcement:
I get a few emails from Ihirelawenforcement.com but most arer for tiny stations and departments but most are 15 man operations up by michigan. I have a few tests lined up but no news on the last one I have taken. I have two lined up in Arizona in a few weeks and I am testing with warren county so we will see how those turn out. But I could for sure handle Florida weather.;
Old 04-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #5
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Low 80's today. I am gonna hang out by the pool and drink beer. Playing golf Thursday...It's ruff here.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:56 AM   #7
Law Enforcement:
thanks K9 ill check it out. Looks like my certification could transfer.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #8
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
Officer.com always has police openings. USAjobs.gov Im pretty sure that Texas DPS is always putting people through, but I cant say for certain. Up here in MA, its cut-throat for LEO, seems like down south is where to go.