Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

LEO BS Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 05:13 AM   #2501
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
That person has had his posting ability in the LE section revoked since that rep post

Unfortunately, even here, we have the occasional small handful of members who are very much anti-leo

Typically it ends poorly for them, like in the cases of sunflower and ruler, however after being told to knock it off, occasionally some decide to behave
Thank you for your service sir! (on the street and here on TW)
Old 05-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #2502
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
I like it :} Guess they don't have a sense of humor:}

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...force-dog.html

Cypherian
Old 05-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #2503
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post

Cypherian
Apparently not. But the CPS asked for it...and they did get what they asked for
Old 05-19-2013, 11:11 PM   #2504
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Sad day for the Phoenix law enforcement and firefighter communities.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #2505
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Cypherian
I liked that as well. and I think thats partly whats going wrong with the world, no one seams to have a fu**ing sense of humor anymore!

I liked the local news stations FB page and only thing i do is read all the BS comments on stuff. like how we need to ban hunting, and guns. no one has any use for them anymore. We donít have to hunt for food any more, you can just go to the store and buy it. We need to re write the constitution and all kinds of crazy shit.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:08 AM   #2506
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Cypherian
I've seen that before
Old 05-20-2013, 08:03 AM   #2507
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
I REALLY miss work
Good thing is our FOP is having a raffle for an AR and a XDs. I've sold 30 tickets so far lol nothing better to do...
Old 05-20-2013, 10:25 AM   #2508
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^Why you not at work??
Old 05-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #2509
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
^^^^Why you not at work??
knee surgery
Old 05-20-2013, 11:54 PM   #2510
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Yea it sucks. Getting old sucks.

But anyways...
Anyone from OK?? Horrible stuff
Old 05-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #2511
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
Yea it sucks. Getting old sucks.

But anyways...
Anyone from OK?? Horrible stuff
Iím 21 and already kinda know the feeling! my shoulder and left knee both hurt me some. I dislocated both in a dirt bike crash. not in the same crash though. shoulder i was testing a jump i built, and flipped over the bars. I was able to pop it back in my self, so it was not out of place really bad, but it was hard to do and hurt like hell.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #2512
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Iím 21 and already kinda know the feeling! my shoulder and left knee both hurt me some. I dislocated both in a dirt bike crash. not in the same crash though. shoulder i was testing a jump i built, and flipped over the bars. I was able to pop it back in my self, so it was not out of place really bad, but it was hard to do and hurt like hell.
That sucks! My mom wouldn't let me near a dirt bike yet got me a horse then ended up breaking my hand in two places and my tail bone lol she flipped out when I started to drag race... Never got hurt.. She HATED when I got the bike and again never for hurt.
I rode dirt for a while and got lucky on that dirt bike SO many times so I sold it lol

Shoulder injuries are the worst though.
Friend of mine just seriously injured his knee the other day. He can't put any weight on it. He's waiting to do his MRI to see what he has to do. He's also a cop
Old 05-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #2514
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #2515
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #2516
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
A dept move may be on the list in the near future.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #2517
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Already?
Old 05-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #2518

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Already?
The level of politics in an SO are.....off the charts. Prolly gonna stick around to see what the new sheriff brings to the table and decide from there.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #2519
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
That sucks! My mom wouldn't let me near a dirt bike yet got me a horse then ended up breaking my hand in two places and my tail bone lol she flipped out when I started to drag race... Never got hurt.. She HATED when I got the bike and again never for hurt.
I rode dirt for a while and got lucky on that dirt bike SO many times so I sold it lol

Shoulder injuries are the worst though.
Friend of mine just seriously injured his knee the other day. He can't put any weight on it. He's waiting to do his MRI to see what he has to do. He's also a cop
Yeah my mom was around 4 wheelers and 3 wheelers and sleds her whole live growing up in WNY. I had 2 different 4 wheelers before i got a bike.

I usually stay on dirt. but my brother had a í06 R6, and i rode it around his apartment complex and a parking lot once. Would not mind having a sport bike if i had the money. but mom hated when he got that bike, and she would hate it if i got one!
Old 05-24-2013, 06:33 AM   #2520
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Yeah my mom was around 4 wheelers and 3 wheelers and sleds her whole live growing up in WNY. I had 2 different 4 wheelers before i got a bike.

I usually stay on dirt. but my brother had a í06 R6, and i rode it around his apartment complex and a parking lot once. Would not mind having a sport bike if i had the money. but mom hated when he got that bike, and she would hate it if i got one!

I am selling my 2002 gsxr 1000 for a great deal check it out.....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...xr-1000-a.html