Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

LEO BS Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #41
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
Holy crap! all we can do is pray that they can control the fire and it doesn't kill anyone (if it hasn't already). Where's FEMA? This needs to get rolling now! If the governor hasn't already declared a state of emergency he needs to do so, that's the only way they can get federal help/funding.
It has already. Some didn't make it out of their homes in time. The wind right now is crazy. I've heard reports that they are asking for military support aircraft, and few tanker planes are coming in from Canada.

My friend Nikki did end up having to evacuate.

Here is where this fire is and the obvious direction its moving.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #42
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
37k acres and growing
Old 06-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #43
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Evac line is 4 miles from my sisters house.....
Old 06-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #44
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
If u need help with anything holla
Old 06-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #45
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Physical an written test is Saturday August 11th
Old 06-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #46
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Cake work
Old 06-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #47
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Evac line is 4 miles from my sisters house.....
Keep me posted man!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #48

Law Enforcement:
I'm on the phone with her right, they are doing fine at the moment. There's a lot of closed roads in the area because of heavy smoke. The smoke has been bad in the area, the wind shifted last night and brought the smoke down here into Greeley and Windsor.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #49
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Bite Out Of Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I wanted to take a bite outta crime.
What he said ^ Lol and a bit of adrenaline now and then doesn't hurt, add in out thinking someone when tracking them in the woods etc is pretty fun.. Well atleast for me the subject not so much I imagine.. :}

Cypher
Old 06-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Cake work
i hope so man!
Old 06-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #51

Law Enforcement:
Made the cut for the sheriff's office I was in process for, I start Monday.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #52
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
What happens Monday? In house academy?
Old 06-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #53

Law Enforcement:
Yup, a pre-test, fitting for vest, admin shit.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #54
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Weapon supplied?
Old 06-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #55

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Weapon supplied?
Not sure yet. I think I'm allowed to use mine, since I have an M&P 40.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #56
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new job bud!!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #57
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats guys.. be careful about gettin caught up while you're not a cop yet, that's a big no-no. don't fly your colors, keep the weapon under lock/safe, take a mini vacation from your friends that might get you into bone-headed situations.

Everyone who's not a cop yet likes to pretend to be one (me included) and once guys are actual cops, they don't want anyone to know they're cops. During the academy I would "accidentally" fly my colors when driving to/from the academy (what a moron I was). Now, I try and do everything I can to not let anyone I know that I'm a cop.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #58
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
What he said ^ Lol and a bit of adrenaline now and then doesn't hurt, add in out thinking someone when tracking them in the woods etc is pretty fun.. Well atleast for me the subject not so much I imagine.. :}

Cypher
What kinda dog ya got?
Old 06-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #59
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Made the cut for the sheriff's office I was in process for, I start Monday.
Awesome congrats dude!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #60
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
Congrats guys.. be careful about gettin caught up while you're not a cop yet, that's a big no-no. don't fly your colors, keep the weapon under lock/safe, take a mini vacation from your friends that might get you into bone-headed situations.

Everyone who's not a cop yet likes to pretend to be one (me included) and once guys are actual cops, they don't want anyone to know they're cops. During the academy I would "accidentally" fly my colors when driving to/from the academy (what a moron I was). Now, I try and do everything I can to not let anyone I know that I'm a cop.
This is so true. A few weeks ago I was in a police/fire supply store and saw a guy, in plain clothes, wearing a gray t-shirt that said POLICE in big bold letters. Otherwise he was dressed like a civilian, khaki shorts, sneakers, etc. I figure he's either a rookie or still in the academy. No cop I know would dress like that. Why advertise?