Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

anyone from spring valley chp?

Old 06-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
anyone from spring valley chp?

anyone a chp from the spring valley area or knows the guys from there?

i had a dui last year. it changed my life and i wanna thank the chp officer that got me for not letting me walk home or anything cause id probably still be drinking and driving.

kind of a life saver. i need to go through my paper work to find his name.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know any CHP but congrats to you man.

I know how hard it is to go through the process. California is not easy on you and its meant to be a lesson. I got a DUI last year as well. I have been sober for just over a year. You realize who your real friends are v.s. who were just drinking buddies. I have also made a complete 180 in my life and I could not be happier.

You may or may not not have stoped drinking like me, but I am sure you are definately more consious about your actions. Another very big congratulations to you in realizing your path and turning it around.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
congrats to you both. good luck in finding the officer i am sure he will be happy to hear of your accomplishment. I always say if I made a difference in one persons life it makes for a good career. Please reach out and try to help others!! congrats again.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
Spring Valley does not have a CHP Office. That would be handled by either the

El Cajon:
1722 East Main St.
El Cajon 92021-5259
619-401-2000

or San Diego Area Office
4902 Pacific Highway
San Diego 92110-4097
619-220-5492

Ray
(CHP retired)
Old 06-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

id assume they were from el cajon then cause santee is a long ways from their pac highway yard.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:05 PM   #6
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
Well, yes it is. It's been slightly more than 28-years since I transferred out of the San Diego Office and went north. Don't quite remember where the SD area and the El Cajon areas meet.

As for getting a hold of the Officer and letting him know how he affected your life, that would be a wonderful thing to do. I had a little "feedback" like this once or twice and you can't imagine how good it was to hear that I had a positive effect.

Good for you.

Ray
Old 06-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
anyone a chp from the spring valley area or knows the guys from there?

i had a dui last year. it changed my life and i wanna thank the chp officer that got me for not letting me walk home or anything cause id probably still be drinking and driving.

kind of a life saver. i need to go through my paper work to find his name.

Just get liquored up again & start weaving down the road Leo, he'll find you !!!!

Obviously I'm joking But like you & I have discussed face to face you have too good of a job/career to jepardize it as well as the public at large, good for you bro'.....

I have no tolerance for anyone driving impaired...
Old 06-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #8

well guys i found him. from el cajon chp. his name is last name is hallmark according to my papers.

if any of you know him tell him i said thank you for changing my life for the better