Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

So what's the deal with arizona road blocks?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
So what's the deal with arizona road blocks?

not trolling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDCXz...layer_embedded

same guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...has_verified=1

what's the deal?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
#1: that guy is a douche

#2: at the second video
Old 07-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
#1: that guy is a douche

#2: at the second video
alright alright, the nazi shit was too much and aside from the fact that he is a crazy religious nut he did not seem to be breaking any laws
Old 07-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
alright alright, the nazi shit was too much and aside from the fact that he is a crazy religious nut he did not seem to be breaking any laws
that is true, but he is still a douche bag. Dude thinks he's gonna change the world, just go along with it, no need to be a pain.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
KingFrog returns!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #6
cepadams is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
cepadams's Tacoma Gallery
You sound tough standing up to the people who protect us untill you refuse to get out and get tazed! If your an American with nothing to hide then put up or move!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #7

Quote:
that is true, but he is still a douche bag. Dude thinks he's gonna change the world, just go along with it, no need to be a pain.
well, to be honest, i expected a more "conservative fox news libertarian" opinion from this site not a "just go along with it", so i'm slightly surprised.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #8
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well, to be honest, i expected a more "conservative fox news libertarian" opinion from this site not a "just go along with it", so i'm slightly surprised.
While i undersatnd how he feels its just stupid. How hard is it to say yes I'm an American. What's more funny is that he's complaining about wasted time, yet if he just answered their questions he would have been on his way much faster.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #9
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
KingFrog returns!
I was thinking of Sunflower.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #10
braaap

Quote:
it has nothing to do with being conservative, and everything to do with this guy going about conveying his opinion in the wrong way. Don't mess with the guys enforcing the stupid laws, go to the people making them. All he's doing is making the cop's lives more difficult.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
While i undersatnd how he feels its just stupid. How hard is it to say yes I'm an American. What's more funny is that he's complaining about wasted time, yet if he just answered their questions he would have been on his way much faster.
playing devils advocate, wouldn't it be even faster for legal citizens if the border patrol were not to do checkpoints on major roads for the hope of catching a few illegals?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #12

Quote:
it has nothing to do with being conservative, and everything to do with this guy going about conveying his opinion in the wrong way. Don't mess with the guys enforcing the stupid laws, go to the people making them. All he's doing is making the cop's lives more difficult.
well he should just be able to say refuse to answer the officers question about citizenship and drive off if there is nothing overtly suspicious in/about his vehicle, so i dont see how he was in the wrong
Old 07-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #13
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
playing devils advocate, wouldn't it be even faster for legal citizens if the border patrol were not to do checkpoints on major roads for the hope of catching a few illegals?
Agreed. I get stopped by those all the time on my way california and it is annoying. But I'm the type that just goes along with it. I've got nothing to hide so if they want to stop and ask me a few questions NBD.

There are more important issues in our country that need attention.

It seems to me the guy in the video was hoping/asking for a Rodney King situation.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Agreed. I get stopped by those all the time on my way california and it is annoying. But I'm the type that just goes along with it. I've got nothing to hide so if they want to stop and ask me a few questions NBD.

There are more important issues in our country that need attention.

It seems to me the guy in the video was hoping/asking for a Rodney King situation.
well he is pretty nuts so maybe, but i was looking for more about the legality and why there are so many stops.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #15
braaap

Quote:
well he should just be able to say refuse to answer the officers question about citizenship and drive off if there is nothing overtly suspicious in/about his vehicle, so i dont see how he was in the wrong
yes, but it would be pointless as it would get no point across. He obviously is trying to say the law is stupid and change it, but he is doing it wrong. Soooo much easier to just say yes IMO.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #16

Quote:
well he is pretty nuts so maybe, but i was looking for more about the legality and why there are so many stops.
Yeah, I see what you mean. It's sort of like how the police have to have a reason to pull you over. I.e. no turn signal, speeding etc. why does the Border Patrol get to pull you over for no reason? Good point.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #17

Quote:
yes, but it would be pointless as it would get no point across. He obviously is trying to say the law is stupid and change it, but he is doing it wrong. Soooo much easier to just say yes IMO.
That's how I feel too.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #18
braaap

agreed that the stops are stupid. Glad we don't have them here other than the DWI ones.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #19

Quote:
yeah, but then you are letting the cops go around the laws so when are you supposed to follow along or stand up for your rights, but yeah the fact that this guy was filming the stop he probably tried to act like more of a doucher to get a reaction.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #20

Im still laughing from video 2 when the taser hits him. The sounds he makes are hilarious. He got what he asked for.