Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Cop comes to my house...

Old 07-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #21
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
+1

He's got your address somehow.

Maybe the guy is missing, got murdered and his dead body is in your back yard or under your house!
Old 07-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #22
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
come and look around is searching. i would be hesitant to do so even if i thought there was nothing to hide. i dont trust anybody i dont know, even if its a cop. id call the sup like the other leo said. here in texas there have been many home invasions with cop looking cars and people that are just impersonating. but i would not give any attitude either. it doesn't do you any good. you,ll just make him look harder at you when he should be concentrating somewhere else. gl op

What I meant by not search, I meant not go through drawers and closets and computer records and such. I just meant to open the door and let him walk around the house to look in other rooms to see if the guy is actually there.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:05 PM   #23
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
What I meant by not search, I meant not go through drawers and closets and computer records and such. I just meant to open the door and let him walk around the house to look in other rooms to see if the guy is actually there.
yeah i know baby. i would still be hesitant to let them in my house though without calling to confirm. just me. i dont like people in my stuff. ocd i guess.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:06 PM   #24
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Im still looking in OPs post where he searched, asked to search or was in the process of searching. The leo just asked simple questions right?
i was referring to her qoute not the ops post. go play a game your losing
Old 07-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #25
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Just go to the station and talk to them. Get a lot more bees with honey.

Showing up and just talking as a normal person will be well received. Cops deal with crazy shitheads daily. They will leave you alone afterwards I bet.

I wouldn't allow a search of my home though.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #26
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was referring to her qoute not the ops post. go play a game your losing
*I

*Go

*you're

Old 07-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #27
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrugia View Post
Just go to the station and talk to them. Get a lot more bees with honey.

Showing up and just talking as a normal person will be well received. Cops deal with crazy shitheads daily. They will leave you alone afterwards I bet.
Unless the OP is really a crazy shithead
Old 07-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #28
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
*I

*Go

*you're

Get your own hobby
Old 07-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #30
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok we have estabilshed multiple times that we wouldnt let the leo's search the house.
I wouldnt let him take a fucking shower either. discuss....
but you let mr S take a shower
and heeeeere we go
Old 07-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #31
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 07-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #32
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
damn it missed your point
Old 07-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Get your own hobby
*houbbouy
Old 07-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #34
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FUDB....i was having a weak moment....and I think he roofied me.
hear tell it was the other way around
Old 07-26-2012, 08:21 PM   #35
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its a period. Humor. I found it ironic that there was a a grammer lesson going on and the punctuation was left out. I told you once to keep up...

FUUUUUUUUUCK
Old 07-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #36
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I want a bro hug
Old 07-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #37
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
So many replies.. So much hate for a simple question. I've lived here over 2 years, previous man lived here over 3 years, no one by the name he is looking for lived here. I tried to help him, I spent over 15 minutes each time telling him I have no information. Fuck I don't even know 10 people in this entire state. He isn't doing his job very well if you ask me. I gave him proof and many other indications that I have no idea who the man he is looking for.

No I have no warrants, I don't even have a single ticket on my record.

Meh, just lock the thread I'll just call the supervisor.

Old 07-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #38
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got brugs for both you studs.....<3
Old 07-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #39
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Hugs from bouncebreak.com will work for me...
Old 07-27-2012, 05:43 AM   #40
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I would tell him to GTFO. You helped him the first time and now its harassment, give him your landlords phone number then close the door on him. You have nothing to hide and have never done anything wrong, so there is absolutley nothing he/they can do to you.

Or follow him home and start knocking on his door once/twice a week asking for someone who doesnt live there.