Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Cop comes to my house...

Old 08-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #81
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
I'm still surprised over the questions that people feel tacomaworld is the best place to seek answers to.

I am of course not surprised at all at the answers given by some of the intellectually bankrupt frequenters here.

I will offer this though, rarely if ever have I encountered an honest law abiding productive member of society who felt compelled to be in any way confrontational with law enforcement just because they had"the right" to do so.

That attitude and action is indicative of

Criminals, current, past, and future or their associated family/friends.
People of very low intelligence.
Mental illness of some sort.
Emotional duress.

Figure out which you category you fit in and you can correlate it to the answers you have given in this thread.

Good day.
Tell that to someone like myself who, at the age of 17 had an off duty cop(acting as security for the local arcade) unsnap but not unholster his firearm because I walked behind a local pin ball arcade, yes I am that old, through a field to get my friend and return to play some games. My friends house was in sight, I pointed it out to him and explained I went there to get him so we could hangout and play the games at the establishment. He saw us walking through the vacant lot on our way back to the arcade and all hell broke loose. He searched my car emptied my glove box and trunk onto the pavement and went ape shit when he found a 2 foot dowl rod next to my seat. He never once asked if he could look into my car he just knew we were up to no good. If it were today I would have asked for onduty cops to be there. I'm pretty sure my rights were violated . I don't have anything against the popo, I just don't like feeling like I am a criminal everytime I encounter them.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #82
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadSurfTaco View Post
I had similar 'weird' incidents happen to me, twice.

I was living in Hawaii in an apartment complex off the canal, and I was down in the garage doing my laundry. A swarm of police surround the garage and several officers approach me. I don't think anything has to do with me so I just keep doing my laundry. A police officer asks me for my name and my ID and I tell him I don't have it with me, that it's in my apartment. So, he tells me to go and get it and walks with me up to the 7th floor where I lived (I expressed my displeasure at doing this but felt it was the only way to get whatever they needed cleared up so I could get on with it). I show him the ID and the officer tells me it's 'fake.' He says first that there is no way that it's my real name (it's super common, big deal) and he says second that there is no way they would let me take my Driver's License with a ball cap on (I was wearing a CAT truckers cap in the photo that I got when I was doing construction). I tell him that it IS me and that they didn't tell me to take it off when I got the photo taken so I didn't (the DMV was in Santa Cruz CA, if you've been here you know this isn't out of the question esp back some years). So, now we're going back and forth and he asks me if I am from some place like Spain or Portugal or some sht, arguing with my about my 'name' and the stupid photo, etc. I am like no dude and I only know some Spanish but it's like 'me gusta taco bell.' FOR 3 HOURS this questioning goes on and on and on, asking the same questions over and over, I tried to get back to my laundry and told them I had to leave, etc, they didn't give a rats ass Finally, he tells me that I fit the description of a pro surfer who had murdered his Hawaiian model girlfriend and was 'on the run.' I was like 'we went through 3 hours and I obviously don't have an accent, I don't have black hair, I showed them my mail, my ID, etc, and they wasted my one fing day off of work jerking around with this sht. I am all up for how tough it is being a cop, I have a lot of respect for law enforcement, etc. but really, I can see how sht can get out of hand and power can be abused.

The other situation was even worse (also in Hawaii a few years later), I was mistaken for someone who had almost killed a guy at Ft. Derussy with a skateboard. First off, I was just walking down the street and all of a sudden what seemed like a team of commando cops come flying up, jump out of their cars and slam me spread eagle on the street. A cop car pulls up and they stand me up but there is a blaring light shining in my face. I hear a woman say 'Ya that's one!' and then boom I am arrested. It was a 3 day holiday and I was on a fed holding pen being questioned for what seemed like 10 hours or more straight, then an hour break, then again, then sleep for 6 hours, then again.... We had peanut butter sandwiches and scrambled eggs for 3 days, and it was over Easter weekend. The guy comes out of a coma and says 'who the fk is that guy?' and they let me go (no sorry no nothing, but the main interrogaring officer says to me, 'I didn't beleive you did it, you never broke from your story and we went through your wallet and your receipts show you were eating like you said you were at the time of the incident.' He smiles and opens the door...wtf.

Turns out the guy in the coma had picked a fight with some guys skating by him, told them to go on the grass and fight him, they ended up knocking him out but the grass was on the military base so it was federal. I think about that that stupid chick who said it was me and what if he hadn't woken up... sooo lame.
That's some harry shit man...so quickly things can turn against you...
Old 08-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #83
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm still surprised over the questions that people feel tacomaworld is the best place to seek answers to.

I am of course not surprised at all at the answers given by some of the intellectually bankrupt frequenters here.

I will offer this though, rarely if ever have I encountered an honest law abiding productive member of society who felt compelled to be in any way confrontational with law enforcement just because they had"the right" to do so.

That attitude and action is indicative of

Criminals, current, past, and future or their associated family/friends.
People of very low intelligence.
Mental illness of some sort.
Emotional duress.

Figure out which you category you fit in and you can correlate it to the answers you have given in this thread.

Good day.
you must think that santa clause is a real person; and the government will take of you; and any other nonsensical statement you can think of.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:38 PM   #84
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
you must think that santa clause is a real person; and the government will take of you; and any other nonsensical statement you can think of.
Yes.

Intelligent.

Good job.

Winning.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:58 AM   #85
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes.

Intelligent.

Good job.

Winning.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:04 PM   #86
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery