Notices

Looking for a job (Tx)

Old 08-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #1
mavrick0509 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
mavrick0509's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a job (Tx)

Hey guys,

Just thought I should ask here and see if I get any response but if anyone knows of any job openings down on the SE side of Texas if you could let me know! I just graduated my academy in May and Ive applied to 3 departments so far. I know it takes time but the more apps I get out the better! I've applied to Lakeway (by Austin) Hallettsville and Kyle. I took the civil serivce for Kyle and made a 90 but I ended up on the bottom end of the top 20. Thanks for any help guys!
Old 08-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #2

Anybody?
Old 08-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #4
ftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Name: K
ftttu's Tacoma Gallery
I live out west now but with all of the law enforcement agencies in central and the east, there has to be something open. Don't forget all of the types of agencies but here are some: municipal police, city marshall deputies, sheriff and constable deputies, Texas Parks & Wildlife park rangers and game wardens, hospital police, college and I.S.D. Police, bailiffs, DA investigators, Texas DPS troopers and rangers, train police, Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commision agents, Lower Colorado River Authority officers and even uniformed USPostal Service cops. There are more but this is all for now. Good luck!!!
Old 08-29-2012, 08:56 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Lot's of jobs here in Fla.
Haha if only I lived out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftttu View Post
I live out west now but with all of the law enforcement agencies in central and the east, there has to be something open. Don't forget all of the types of agencies but here are some: municipal police, city marshall deputies, sheriff and constable deputies, Texas Parks & Wildlife park rangers and game wardens, hospital police, college and I.S.D. Police, bailiffs, DA investigators, Texas DPS troopers and rangers, train police, Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commision agents, Lower Colorado River Authority officers and even uniformed USPostal Service cops. There are more but this is all for now. Good luck!!!
Thanks for the advice. I've been punching out apps like a machine. Im going to make a round of call backs this week to the ones I've sent out already. One should turn up soon
Old 08-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
WEST TEXAS!! They are practically begging people.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:11 AM   #7
ftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the roughftttu is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Name: K
ftttu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
WEST TEXAS!! They are practically begging people.
http://www.midlandtexas.gov/departme...ceofficer.html

http://www.co.midland.tx.us/sheriff/...employment.asp

http://www.odessapd.com/index.aspx?page=5

http://www.ectorcountysheriff.us/jump2hrsite.html

http://sanangelopolice.org/page.php?kei=60

http://www.co.tom-green.tx.us/ips/cm...fices/Sheriff/
Old 08-31-2012, 10:48 AM   #8
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
my brother is el paso PD..i think he mentioned that they are still hiring.