Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Neveda Department Of Corrections? Anybody?

Old 09-24-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Neveda Department Of Corrections? Anybody?

I'm hoping someone on here works for NDC. I have a few questions. I have my exam coming up soon. Im currently in the hiring process for CBP and Contra Costa SD but I dont want to keep all my eggs in one basket if you get my vibe.

How is this department? likes, dislikes

Im from California and will have to relocate. Are there good places to raise my son?

How hard is it to get on this department?

Im sure i'll think of more questions. I drew a blank right now..lol

Thanks for your help
Old 09-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #3
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if that was sarcastic or not..lol

I honestly think i wouldnt mind it at all
Old 09-24-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
if becoming a cop is your ultimate goal corrections is a good avenue to take. It takes a special person to work corrections. As for myself there is no way on gods green earth that i would be a C.O. good luck.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
thank you sir. i figure its a good stepping stone. beggers cant be choosers right? lol.

on a sad note, i will not be getting picked up by Contra Costa SD. im 27 and starting to get really discouraged. but im still in the fight

btw, i see your screen name. Whatever department i end up going to, k9 is my ultimate goal
Old 09-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #7
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!