Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

What do you snack on?

Old 10-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #21
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I am a fan of the 20g protien bodybuilder clif bars.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:05 AM   #22
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
Are the luna bars any good?
Ive tried a few different flavors but I didnt like any of them. THere are tons of recipes out there to make your own. We made some lemon protein bars (no sugar) and they were delicious! Dont worry about the fat content of bars, its the carbs and sugar that you have to look out for.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/46...without-sugar/

or if you want to make your own
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/get-...-main-page.htm

Sorry if Im thread jacking
I just know how boring it gets eating the same stuff all the time and trying to eat healthier.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:11 AM   #23
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

FU DB.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:54 AM   #24
Crusher69 is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
Crusher69's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

im not a cop but ive worked alot of security and most cops i know eat pretty healthy
Old 10-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #25
Front sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SeaBee
Front sight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Ive tried a few different flavors but I didnt like any of them. THere are tons of recipes out there to make your own. We made some lemon protein bars (no sugar) and they were delicious! Dont worry about the fat content of bars, its the carbs and sugar that you have to look out for.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/46...without-sugar/

or if you want to make your own
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/get-...-main-page.htm

Sorry if Im thread jacking
I just know how boring it gets eating the same stuff all the time and trying to eat healthier.
This is not thread jacking at all, I wanted new idea's. I try to eat healthy and for the most part I do. But it's tough when you look in the pantry or fridge and see the same foods. I'll def. try the home made bars. I'll at least know what's in them.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #26
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Apples, bananas, bagels with peanut butter, Poptarts (rarely), granola bars, ham sandwich, leftover pizza. When I work day shift, I hit up Lenny's or a local buffet.

I try to avoid fast food restaurants, but there aren't many options at night. Sometimes I get a Ceasar Salad or Southwest Salad from McDonald's. I eat alot of sunflower seeds and chew gum to avoid eating out of boredom.

"Pure Protein" makes a decent protein bar for about $1 each. The sugar content is pretty low and it has about 25g of protein. There may be better ones out there though. I keep one handy in my duty bag in case I get stuck on a call for several hours.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #27
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery