Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Why Window Tint law?

Old 10-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #381
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
You dirty mutha fucka.
ya you like it like dat...

DOOOOOOOOOOUGHNUTS!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #382
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
ya you like it like dat...
Speaking of....

A friend of mine that works at the hospital sent me a text that she was called to work to remover an operating vibrator from a dudes butt.

PSA: Don't stick things in your butt or someone else's.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #383
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Speaking of....

A friend of mine that works at the hospital sent me a text that she was called to work to remover an operating vibrator from a dudes butt.

PSA: Don't stick things in your butt or someone else's.

WOW, thats just.......ya that just....I don't even know where to start with that one....
Old 10-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #384
waheed is on a distinguished road

Name: Waheed
waheed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Because when a cop pulls over an old Buick on 22" rims, driving through the worst part of Oakland or LA they want to be able to see the minorities inside.
I guess they won't get pulled over if they are not a minority.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #385
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
WOW, thats just.......ya that just....I don't even know where to start with that one....
Too bad it wasn't a taser dildo.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #386
Banned
Quote:
Too bad it wasn't a taser dildo.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #387
Gotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to behold

Gotcha88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
When I got pulled over the officer told me there were two options to writing up the ticket:

There's 2 types of tickets for tint. The main one that 99% of people get is a fix it ticket. Which costs $25.

If you were acting like a douche to the officer he can write the ticket up in a way that it is actually a moving violation- which then involves court fees.

I didn't know about the moving violation one.

I have heard that 3 fix-it tickets for tint is actually a misdemeanor now (in CA)
Old 10-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #388
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
In Delaware I don't think ya can have any tint on the front windows or the windshield. The other windows can be as dark as ya want.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #392
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey now, don't make me talk shit about MK's
Old 03-15-2013, 02:42 PM   #393
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Certain aftermarket tints are put on in such a way that it alters the way the original glass is intended to break.
This is what I was told. Glass is designed to break into tiny bits that won't cut. The film holds the glass together forming a larger shard.