Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Opinions? I hate Jöggers in the Bike Lane

Old 12-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #61
junkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant future
Name: Erik
junkman's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind
Old 12-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #62
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I hate bikers in the car lanes.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #64
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Way I see it, if you're jogging in a bike lane or in the road itself and you get hit, it's your own damn fault. They make specified paths for a reason, and to mix them like so can be deadly. I can understand if there are no specified lanes, like where I live, but if there is, then you'd best be in the right one. I'm forever seeing bikers on the side walks when there is a bike lane, and walkers/joggers in bike lanes or plain out in the road. It bugs the ever-livin' sh*t out of me when people do this.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:25 AM   #65
sprocketgti3 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE technician, USAFADS, 40th CAMS, Hickam AFB. Nellis AFB, Aviano AFB, Chanute AFB,
Name: Todd
sprocketgti3's Tacoma Gallery
Hum...2 tons of steel vs biomass....Go ahead and run out/bike and meet Jesus.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #66
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Back where I grew up in Jax, the spandex wearing joggers are now ignoring the sidewalks and jogging into oncoming traffic on the side of the road.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #68
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I live in the hills and I have a major problem with those spandex wearing clown on there bikes blocking the road till I came up with an idea I put a train horn on my 82 yoter so I get real close to them than BLAMMM it scares the hell out of them and one time one of them crashed in to the ditch hilarious needless to say I have slowed down the bike traffic on the main road to my house
Old 12-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #69
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocketgti3 View Post
Hum...2 tons of steel vs biomass....Go ahead and run out/bike and meet Jesus.
I completly agree with ya common sense is uncommon my ford f150 weighs 6300lbs bike rider maybe 200lbs my truck wins
Old 12-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #70
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'd also like to vent my utter hatred for all the moped riding idiots in my current city. None of them follow any of the traffic laws, and they all seem to love to pull out infront of me when I'm doing 45mph and take their sweet ass time to get to 30MPH and no faster.

It's terrifying that I can honestly say that not a week goes by where I don't see atleast 2 200lb men riding double on a moped.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #71
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I'll just leave this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fAs7eVSew
Old 12-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #74
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
pretty fucked up right there...

Why would you do that!

.....to a nice VW hatch like that

Now that was awesome!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #75
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pretty fucked up right there...

Why would you do that!

.....to a nice VW hatch like that

Old 12-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #76
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Love this video... I LOL everytime:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SLlBpdbhy8
... ^^^ ... I am a "light biker" ... but I really laughed on that video. ... Wonder what the bikers were saying ...

PS ... In the village next to me ... the politicians are spending a fortune on a small bike lane and are cutting down over 400 trees (total) to make room for it.

We have a bunch of other great paved flat & hilly trails real close too.