Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

How much of the following is true most of the time and how much is rare?

Old 12-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #21
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Glad he does all that . That's his job.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #22
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
I give LEO's credit and applause. I couldn't be one. I was a lifeguard and the amount of DUMB ASS's you meet at the beach is astonishing . Now try meeting and dealing with them EVERYWHERE ! That's just one part of their job.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:11 AM   #23
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Glad he does all that . That's his job.
It's funny you should say that. It's one of the few jobs out there without a true "Job Description". I always tell my supervisor, that's not in my job description, trying to be funny of course. I know I have no sense of humor
Old 12-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #24
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
If people weren't so lame and stupid they'd think for a second about walking in LEO's shoes and the shit they have to deal with and the general disrespect they receive compared to kudos they deserve before trying to pass any judgement before knowing anything other than all the "innocent" perps' sides of the story that normally get shown, conveyed or told. It would also be helpful for the fuckin media to show as many good things being done as the bad that happens concerning law enforcement. I'm sure there is a world of political red tape horseshit interfering with the overall performance of law enforcement that they have to balance and work around too. People of all types wanna cry and call foul when stereotyped or profiled so why stereotype all cops as anything? It's a case by case thing just like for everyone else. Give/show respect and get some in return. For me, seeing a good story about something a cop has done goes a lot farther to reinforce faith in law enforcement than a story about a bad one making me think all of them are that way. That's nonsense to think all are bad because of something one might have done.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #25
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to thank everyone to this point for their input on LEO's and their job. I want to go out one day and help others, no matter what i've gotta do, i want to make a change in the world, although its dangerous to myself and those who ive got to help whether they want it or not.