Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

How do you feel about your Chief supporting gun control measures?

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
How do you feel about your Chief supporting gun control measures?

I know that several Police Chiefs across the Nation have come out in support of gun control legislation but how do you/would feel if your chief did so? http://www.csgv.org/media-web/press-...n-control-laws

Years ago, the San Jose CA chief appeared in uniform in several PSA's and print ad's supporting the CA assault weapon ban yet punished one of his Officers for appearing in an "I am the NRA" ad. The Officer was not in uniform and only identified him self as a police officer in a major CA city.

I found this PSA on another Forum that I frequent. It shows the hypocrisy that exists in Hollywood concerning gun control.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pItiy...layer_embedded

Ray

Old 01-14-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry ray...too political

Closed Thread