Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Official Donut Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #41
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willee51 View Post
I retired 04/12. Now I volunteer (on the road) with my County Sheriffs Dept 1 or 2 days per week!

On my duty days I carry a few dozen dognuts in for the 911-operators and the Deputy breakroom

You always get more with sugar than vinagar
All I saw was retired....That's awesome and your like the donut god now, you sir
Old 03-05-2013, 08:54 PM   #42
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
When did Star Bucks start selling donuts? SB here in ORegon don't have donuts...
I don't know...I ain't got time to worry bout that lol!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #43
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Is that you in the banner?

EDIT: NVM is someone else...
Old 03-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #44
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Is that you in the banner?

EDIT: NVM is someone else...
Banner pic man is shorter and chubbier then I.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:47 PM   #45
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

You won't be thin for long if you keep on eating those SB donuts.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #46
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
So there we were...sitting on the couch...and a damn donut commercial comes on...since when do they have fucking donut COMMERCIALS??? WTF

so the girl decides she wants one but we are waiting for duck dynasty to come on...and then we both passed out on the couch
Old 03-06-2013, 11:15 PM   #47
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

Old 03-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #48
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
a cop WOULD start a donut thread

hahahahahahahha
I got one better, while I lived in NOLA, three cops started a donut shop!

http://bluedotdonuts.com/

Their bio!
http://www.whereyat.com/neworleans/a...food-news.html

Freaking excellent donuts! Only Meches King in Lafayette/ Breaux Bridge in Louisiana has better donuts!
Old 03-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #49

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
I got one better, while I lived in NOLA, three cops started a donut shop!

http://bluedotdonuts.com/

Their bio!
http://www.whereyat.com/neworleans/a...food-news.html

Freaking excellent donuts! Only Meches King in Lafayette/ Breaux Bridge in Louisiana has better donuts!
Hmmm that sounds like a good venture.