Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Official Donut Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Official Donut Thread

I had a donut this morning....with coffee.

Old 02-28-2013, 09:39 AM   #2
vtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to all

Name: Jarrod
vtrguy's Tacoma Gallery
teeheehee.

Misleading titles for the win

I'm going to have... 2 doughnuts.... and coffee.... and a banana... and maybe some granola and yogurt... and probably more coffee
Old 02-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #3
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtrguy View Post
teeheehee.

Misleading titles for the win

I'm going to have... 2 doughnuts.... and coffee.... and a banana... and maybe some granola and yogurt... and probably more coffee
I like the way you think
Old 02-28-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

Dude, that is a good lookin' fritter. King of the cop cloggers, IMHO.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:43 AM   #5

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Dude, that is a good lookin' fritter. King of the cop cloggers, IMHO.
Fritters and old fashion donuts are fave's dude.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #6
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
there's this place down the street from my work that makes the BEST apple fritter I've ever had...now I want donuts...even with this raging toothache I have right now.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #7
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fritters and old fashion donuts are fave's dude.
It's a man's donut.

That said, I am sure Curt will show up with some girly pink sprinkley POS.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:47 AM   #8
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Two different co-workers brought donuts on monday. It was a good day.

Donuts are my one food weakness.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #9

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
there's this place down the street from my work that makes the BEST apple fritter I've ever had...now I want donuts...even with this raging toothache I have right now.
Go get one dude!! It'll help you power through the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Two different co-workers brought donuts on monday. It was a good day.

Donuts are my one food weakness.
Power rings...
Old 02-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #10
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Go get one dude!! It'll help you power through the day!
hahaha, maybe on the way back from the dentist...I'm sure he'll appreciate my abstaining until after our appointment.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:00 AM   #11
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

OMG I had to adjust my pants...
Old 02-28-2013, 10:00 AM   #12

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
hahaha, maybe on the way back from the dentist...I'm sure he'll appreciate my abstaining until after our appointment.
Get one on the way there and the way back
Old 02-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

but really I avoid them...however I will occasionally swing thru the local Krispy Kreme and get a couple black raspberry filled powdered sugar delicious treats
Old 02-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #14
Glitterdick

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

but really I avoid them...however I will occasionally swing thru the local Krispy Kreme and get a couple black raspberry filled powdered sugar delicious treats
Yeah, right...

Old 02-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #16
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
KodiakToy, where is your fav donut shop around here?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:18 PM   #17

Law Enforcement:
^^^ I haven't found a good one yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Those raspberry filled ones are awesome.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #18
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery

I dont give a shit what anyone says...I love sprinkle donuts!