Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

What flashlight do you carry?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #21
The Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud of
The Shape's Tacoma Gallery
I have an old streamlight scorpion I have carried since I was a city police officer, I still carry it in the prison. But when I was a street officer our cars also had mag lights mounted in them.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #22
tlh178 is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
tlh178's Tacoma Gallery
i'm not a leo, but i have two streamlight PT 2L lights. i like the size and throw a great beam. by far the best flashlights i've ever owned!
Old 05-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #23
freddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nice

Law Enforcement: Patrol
Name: Clint
freddirt's Tacoma Gallery
Stream light Stinger DS... For work and play!
Old 05-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #24
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Streamlight Stinger. Great flashlight.

This is my back up: http://www.amazon.com/Cree-300LM-Min...s_2445457011_4
I needed a small light to put on my belt so I didn't have to carry two large flashlights. This one is about as long as my palm is wide.There's a reason this light is the #1 flashlight on Amazon even though it is only $5. It is very bright with an adjustable beam, and it only takes one AA battery. You have to watch who you order it from though. Some of the vendors sell knock-offs that are crappy. You can find out who the good vendors are from the reviews. Run time isn't that long, which is why it's a great backup light.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #25
NutsTacoma is on a distinguished road

NutsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Fenix TK35 for Fathers Day !! Great light.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #26
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
Fenix PD32 on belt and Pelican 7060 duty light
Old 11-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #27
xbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Quartermaster
Name: Jim
xbxb's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect for heavy duty work, 2 lenses , 2 c cell batteries, nice wrist lanyard, and an on/off switch.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:27 PM   #28
Ole Shawn is on a distinguished road

Ole Shawn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
I have an old streamlight scorpion I have carried since I was a city police officer, I still carry it in the prison. But when I was a street officer our cars also had mag lights mounted in them.
BOP? FCi Forrest City?
Old 11-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #29
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Stream light strion as primary....4 d cell mag light for "special needs" because asp batons suck.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #30
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
My Fenix E50 crapped out, so now I'm carrying a Stinger DS HL.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #31
Taco turned Burrito
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Supervisor
DelRioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Streamlight T2 Led on the belt, older Surefire incandescent foregrip light on M4, and an old Stinger for backup on the charger in the console. Oh, yeah-and a really old Maglite 4 D cell in the storage box in the back for extra backup.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #32
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Stream light strion led hp. Very bright, very focused beam, very white beam
Old 12-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #33
2000TRDTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
2000TRDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Streamlight ProTac HL
Old 12-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #34
JLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: Former NH LEO
JLee50's Tacoma Gallery
We had Streamlight Stingers and then rechargable Maglites in the car. Not a fan.

I keep a Fenix TK35 in my truck now. LOVE that light.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #36
Taco turned Burrito
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Supervisor
DelRioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee50 View Post
We had Streamlight Stingers and then rechargable Maglites in the car. Not a fan.

I keep a Fenix TK35 in my truck now. LOVE that light.
I know what you mean. The rechargeable batteries in the older Stingers are the ancient Ni-Cd ones. We still have a few floating around, and we just plan on a new battery every 1-2 years.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:58 PM   #37
catattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to all
Name: Jason
catattacksdog's Tacoma Gallery
OLight s10 baton, and Olight X-something warrior. The baton is my go-to. That little angry flashlight is usually all you need.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:49 AM   #39
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Doug
DougDeBonet's Tacoma Gallery
A 3D cell mag lite (required) and a klarus xt11 which is ruining my 18650 cells and I'm getting angry so I'm replacing it with an eagle tac g26c2 soon.

Products Discussed in this Thread