Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Should he be fired or not?

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #42
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
No. Unbelievable.

Old 04-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #43
CIAGDDS is a jewel in the roughCIAGDDS is a jewel in the roughCIAGDDS is a jewel in the roughCIAGDDS is a jewel in the rough
CIAGDDS's Tacoma Gallery
It's called PC 4. You can give/not give a ticket whenever you feel like it. It's like when a cop stops you for speeding but instead cites you for your window tint. He did you a favor by not giving you a moving violation so your insurance won't go up and it's fixable so the fine won't be outrageous.

Old 04-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #44
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
some days i'm ashamed to be an american...

Old 04-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #45
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
He should not have been fired. The bargaining unit who represents the FHP will get him his job back. This representative is a disgrace.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #46
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think he should have been fired. As far as getting his job back, I'd hope so. I'm guessing the process is "get fired", appeal the termination, mediator finds for the officer & he's reinstated with back pay. At least I hope so.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #47
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Late to this thread, but nope, and state rep is an Asshole. That is all.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #48
Thirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2005-2009, separated as O-3 after 4 years at Tinker AFB
Name: Joe
Thirteen20WRX's Tacoma Gallery
Negative. Discretion is part of the job. Long before I was military or LE, when I was still an idiot college student, I got pulled on I-95 going 19 over in my bright blue ticket magnet WRX. Did the right thing, windows down, keys on dash, hands on steering wheel, yes sir, no sir, three bags full. PBSO deputy told me to slow down, wrote me a warning, and sent me on my way. I think I got away without a ticket because I was respectful and courteous, as well as the fact that I was pretty much the only car on the road. I was extremely grateful for the break, and would have totally understood if I got the ticket, since I was speeding like an asshole.

I absolutely cannot fathom what was going through the politician's head, other than a quest for Darrell Issa-style notoriety on the national stage at the expense of public servants. I hope the trooper's FOP dues are paid up, he receives adequate legal representation, and is reinstated with back pay.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #49
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Fired. The law has to be enforced, or no lesson learned

Old 05-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #51
Thirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2005-2009, separated as O-3 after 4 years at Tinker AFB
Name: Joe
Thirteen20WRX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Fired. The law has to be enforced, or no lesson learned
No offense rbeezy but I just want to point out that this post was made by someone whose avatar is Bob Marley smoking a joint.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #52
Take a shower, shine your shoes...
BZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.Z.P.
BZP56's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of BS to me, and I'm a "hold law enforcement types accountable when they overstep their bounds" kind of guy. Anyways, being fired for this is ridiculous. Look up the video of the cop in texas who illegally arrested an active duty Army Soldiering Temple, TX for doing nothing illegal. That guy should be fired, he went out of his way to throw around his power. This guy here did nothing much more than passively exposing a corrupt system.

Anyways, what bothers me is that the politicians have their own license plate. What purpose does that serve if this situation wasn't it? Pretty sure it served its intended purpose here. You don't put things on your license plate or vehicle unless you want people to see it and expect some sort of emotional reaction.

I hope his lawyer runs with this and makes them pay up for making this guy the scapegoat.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:09 AM   #53
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
denali climber's Tacoma Gallery
I think cops should have the final say on everything. They are always honest about everything and they can be trusted no matter what.

I dont know why we even need judges or juries.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #54
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by denali climber View Post
I think cops should have the final say on everything. They are always honest about everything and they can be trusted no matter what.

youre on the fast track..

if i were the trooper, id take a job with another agency. probably not in FL. who wants to work for an organization thats going to treat you like that? as cops, you deal with enough stress every day, without your own department fucking you over. this all, granted there isnt more to this story as I feel there may be.... there are certain laws to protect cops against shit like this, so itll be interesting to see. the article contradicted itself a few times.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:33 AM   #55
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Edit: double post sorry
Attached Thumbnails
Should he be fired or not?-uploadfromtaptalk1368945182181.jpg  

Old 05-19-2013, 12:36 AM   #56
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Should he be fired or not?-uploadfromtaptalk1368945415040.jpg

Old 05-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #57
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Lame. The law maker denies he was sopeeding but then complains about not getting the speeding ticket? What a dumb fuck.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:59 AM   #58
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
The trooper would have been out of a job either way, Favoring him or by punishing him. The state lawmaker could have argued either way. This trooper confirmed with his sergeant and in no way should be fired for it, If anything the lawmaker should just be issued the original speeding ticket and a nice big F-U. If i was a trooper in that state i would be pulling his ass over any chance i got and write him up on everything possible. What an asshole.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:28 AM   #59
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

They might confiscate your stolen napkins.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #60
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
That cop should've never been fired.

However, that politician guy should be voted out. And whoever fired the officer should be fired.
This is just an example of how screwed up the government can be.

Closed Thread