Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

You run.....I bite!!!

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #41
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by denali climber View Post
I have alot of knowledge about police and their use of dogs.

Dogs make alot of mistakes and they shouldnt be used as much as police use them.
Cite you sources please.

Not to mention dispatchers, other agencies, technology, vehicles etc all have issues and make mistakes, maybe we shouldn't use them either.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #42
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont think you have enough experience with police dogs.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #43
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Cite you sources please.

x2!

Old 05-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #44
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Denali Climber, Have you ever been a victim or been a family member to someone who was a victim in either a major assault, Rape or murder?

Old 05-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #45
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
I believe it would be wrong for the police to use a dog...
in the interest of drawing 1st blood.

But if the criminal has presented themselves as threatening
I think it ok to send in the dogs from hell.
Pit Bull or Mastiff... so some bones get crunched

Since I'm not a criminal... I have little concern.

I prefer a trained dog...
over the untrained family pest.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #46
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
denali climber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Denali Climber, Have you ever been a victim or been a family member to someone who was a victim in either a major assault, Rape or murder?
Of course. I live in Los Angeles.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #47
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Of course. I live in Los Angeles.
So if the person who assualted you or your family member, gets away the first time but he is pulled over later on, when he runs and the police officer doesn't use the K-9 and gets away and he ends up murdering another one of your family members because he wanted to kill any witnesses to the first crime. Would you say A. Sure am glad the officer didnt use the k-9 B. Cant fucking believe the officer didnt use the K-9 or C. I wouldnt care either way.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #48
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
denali climber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
So if the person who assualted you or your family member, gets away the first time but he is pulled over later on, when he runs and the police officer doesn't use the K-9 and gets away and he ends up murdering another one of your family members because he wanted to kill any witnesses to the first crime. Would you say A. Sure am glad the officer didnt use the k-9 B. Cant fucking believe the officer didnt use the K-9 or C. I wouldnt care either way.

I would want the accused person to be dealt with in accordance with constitutional principles.

If a canine is used to help apprehend the subject then great. As long as the canine is used in such a way to not violate anyones constitutional protections from government agents.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:00 AM   #49
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Great theorizing all this play on constitutional and government agents. Sounds like a Criminal Agent trying to do a bad play of psy-ops.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:01 AM   #50

Quote:
I would want the accused person to be dealt with in accordance with constitutional principles.

If a canine is used to help apprehend the subject then great. As long as the canine is used in such a way to not violate anyones constitutional protections from government agents.
So your the person whos been buying all the tin foil?!!!?!

Old 05-11-2013, 02:31 AM   #51
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
This thread started awesome but with post #3 it became so fail that I am now unsubbing. No offense to the 90% of people that are not

Old 05-11-2013, 02:46 AM   #52
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont think you have enough experience with police dogs.
I dig how you've ignored everyone with experience to target someone without

but without any citing of your experience besides
"I know a lot"

you've literally countered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
At my agency, the K9 units conduct training with the dogs on a weekly basis. This includes the bite sleeve, running tracks, room/building clearing, and sniffs.

If the dog doesn't listen, and fucks up at training on a consistent basis, it doesn't get certified, and is deemed untrainable and removed from the street.

Each dog has to go through a full certification period before being able to be used in the field. If they don't pass, they don't get outta the car. And like I said, if its a pattern, they get shit canned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Properly trained k9 and handlers will keep a dog from biting if the subject complies...can't tell you how many chases or situations I've been in with a k9 there where no one has been bitten

There is a reason they train the dogs to bark first and for the handler to announce the dog

You very clearly have NO idea what you're talking about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Front sight View Post
How many times have you seen a K9 used first hand? How many times have you assisted on a track? Ahh I see, never...., but yet you form an opinion.

This week alone our agency used K9's to find two elderly people with Alzheimers. Guess what they didn't get bit and their families were very thankful for the K9's. These K9's are not attack dogs..., they serve us in many different ways.

with
Quote:
I have alot of knowledge about police and their use of dogs.

and for fucks sake, a lot is two words!!!

Old 05-11-2013, 05:53 AM   #53
Front sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SeaBee
Front sight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Gotcha..., next time a meth'd out burglar runs from me I'll pull out my can of "constitutional principles" and let him have it....

It's sure to work..., a guy on the internet who "know's alot" told me it would.

Old 05-11-2013, 06:00 AM   #54
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Front sight View Post
Gotcha..., next time a meth'd out burglar runs from me I'll pull out my can of "constitutional principles" and let him have it....

It's sure to work..., a guy on the internet who "know's alot" told me it would.

He needs a tshirt that says

Everything I know I learned from Sunflower

Old 05-11-2013, 06:19 AM   #56
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Dogs are great help in many ways, I don't like them used by police to apprehend criminals but that's because I hate hearing the dog got shot, stabbed, killed, injured (I like dogs). And that stuff on TV is fake, some cops are so fat (in real life) idk why there cops because they wouldn't be able catch a turtle (ok I may be exaggerating lol). All I'm saying is if you decided to take on that career then do it don't just send in a dog, and that bad batch of apples is everywhere btw. I would prefer ppl getting tazed or sprayed with pepper spray. And yes I can see my dog going after someone for hurting me or my family so it's kind of contradicting myself

Old 05-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #57
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yadeRfqjMMM

In the victims defense, they may not have been up to no good....

Old 05-11-2013, 06:50 AM   #58
My drinking team has a wheeling problem
V5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: V5ioV
V5ioV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
This is absolutely ridiculous. You break the law you get what you deserve. These dogs are trained for professional use and they love what they do. The last sentence makes no sense what so ever.
I agree that one who breaks the law should get what they deserve, if a dog bites a suspect that was running from a LEO its only natural to that individual to try to push the dog away or try to get the dog to let go… and what i dont agree with is to the BS charges that get added for doing so, its human insting to try to get the dog off…

but back to the pic… cool pic... it reminds of this one i took of my Dogo with boxing headgear…

sorry for the threadjaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Dogs are great help in many ways, I don't like them used by police to apprehend criminals but that's because I hate hearing the dog got shot, stabbed, killed, injured (I like dogs). And that stuff on TV is fake, some cops are so fat (in real life) idk why there cops because they wouldn't be able catch a turtle (ok I may be exaggerating lol). All I'm saying is if you decided to take on that career then do it don't just send in a dog, and that bad batch of apples is everywhere btw. I would prefer ppl getting tazed or sprayed with pepper spray. And yes I can see my dog going after someone for hurting me or my family so it's kind of contradicting myself
in this case im all for additional charges

and btw NW4RUNNER what a beautiful dog you have

Old 05-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #60
Hang on, I saw this done in a cartoon once!
mdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mdkingen's Tacoma Gallery
Bottom line, don't run from the police. There are a lt of countries that if you do run from the police, they have the right to shoot you.

Closed Thread