Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

You run.....I bite!!!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
You run.....I bite!!!

Found this on another site...

Ray
Attached Thumbnails
You run.....I bite!!!-newspaper.jpg  

Old 05-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-10-2013, 12:10 AM   #3
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
denali climber's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I dont think police should use dogs to apprehend subjects.

It puts the subject in an impossible compliance situation. The dog will attack and injure the subject even if they stop running or "resisting".

I think dogs are used by police similiar to other groups that have used dogs to hurt people.

Plus, police and prosecutors like to add additional charges to subjects when they are attacked by dogs and try to stop the dog from inflicting serious injuries.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:13 AM   #4
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Found this on another site...

Ray

hahah. Bad ass I love it. Love the cop theme pic too.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:16 AM   #5
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by denali climber View Post

It puts the subject in an impossible compliance situation. The dog will attack and injure the subject even if they stop running or "resisting".

I think dogs are used by police similiar to other groups that have used dogs to hurt people.

Plus, police and prosecutors like to add additional charges to subjects when they are attacked by dogs and try to stop the dog from inflicting serious injuries.
This is absolutely ridiculous. You break the law you get what you deserve. These dogs are trained for professional use and they love what they do. The last sentence makes no sense what so ever.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #6
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Run from the police after being warned then its your fucking fault. Kind of like the tazer. You're stupid enough to run then your dumb enough to get shocked or bit.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Run from the police after being warned then its your fucking fault. Kind of like the tazer. You're stupid enough to run then your dumb enough to get shocked or bit.
couldn't agree more. Well said

Old 05-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #8
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
couldn't agree more. Well said
Thank you, You dont run from the police for a reason. K-9s are well trained and animals are a big part of police these days. Horses and dogs are great. To the guy who is against using dogs in police work, Tell me what you think after the bomb sniffer finds a bomb that is hidden in your car or something like that. Everybody is a critic until that dog saves your fucking life.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:29 AM   #9
EDJY has a spectacular aura aboutEDJY has a spectacular aura about
Name: Elliott
EDJY's Tacoma Gallery
agree^
People that complain about police or make negative jabs at their animals are usually ignorant or just plain dumb. Police really arn't some oppressive big brother figure. People that talk shit piss me off. I respect police officers, and get treated with respect in return. Their animals should be treated in the same manner.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:34 AM   #10

One time i was at a hospital for some tests and a air force men was there and some fucking hipster asshole looks at him and says that he doesnt agree with what he does. The dude in the fatigues fucking shook his head and just said, It's people like you that make it hard to take a bullet for my country. I shook his fucking hand and told the hipster to go to north korea and tell me what he thinks. Fuck i hate people like that!

Whenever possible, Shake a policemans hand, Firefighter, EMT, Soldier... Shake there hands because one day they might save your life. Everyone should remember that.

Old 05-10-2013, 06:25 AM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now that I'm done laughing

Properly trained k9 and handlers will keep a dog from biting if the subject complies...can't tell you how many chases or situations I've been in with a k9 there where no one has been bitten

There is a reason they train the dogs to bark first and for the handler to announce the dog

You very clearly have NO idea what you're talking about

Old 05-10-2013, 06:28 AM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also, this is why most depts have policies on what kind of crimes a dog can be deployed for and when it has to stay in the kennel

When you rob someone, shoot at the police and then take off running...you absolutely deserve to get chewed up by a dog

Old 05-10-2013, 06:33 AM   #13
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, because police are never in the wrong ...

Old 05-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #14
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-10-2013, 06:52 AM   #15
Never Satisfied
KingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KingKoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Whenever possible, Shake a policemans hand, Firefighter, EMT, Soldier... Shake there hands because one day they might save your life. Everyone should remember that.
While I commend them/you for your service and bravery, it was a voluntary decision to choose said career. This is not Vietnam with the draft lottery - no one is being forced to take a bullet for their country. Nor does that mean they do not serve their flag if they choose not to.

Who is to say a civilian will not save your life one day, should we be giving hand shakes to everyone? I serve my country by supporting the community as a whole via the work and taxes I put into it. I look after my neighbors and respect the environment that I live in. I also exercise my right to protect my family and others with deadly force within the confines of the law and rules of engagement just as those who volunteer. The difference being that I am not being told to do so by order.

So in light, I respect those who serve in the military and government agencies, but I think the praise a solid group always look for is unwarranted. Get back to work.

Old 05-10-2013, 06:58 AM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoda View Post
While I commend them/you for your service and bravery, it was a voluntary decision to choose said career. This is not Vietnam with the draft lottery - no one is being forced to take a bullet for their country. Nor does that mean they do not serve their flag if they choose not to.

Who is to say a civilian will not save your life one day, should we be giving hand shakes to everyone? I serve my country by supporting the community as a whole via the work and taxes I put into it. I look after my neighbors and respect the environment that I live in. I also exercise my right to protect my family and others with deadly force within the confines of the law and rules of engagement just as those who volunteer. The difference being that I am not being told to do so by order.

So in light, I respect those who serve in the military and government agencies, but I think the praise a solid group always look for is unwarranted. Get back to work.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:11 AM   #17
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime I've ever seen a dog used, the officer always announces it more than one time before releasing. Granted that's TV but it seems pretty consistent. Don't want to get bit? Don't run..or give yourself up before that step. Simple.

Very much agreed with ToyComa..police are something you don't think about till you need them.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:13 AM   #18
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

not true at all. my dad was a sheriff, and had a k-9.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:47 AM   #19
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

Quote:

A well and properly trained dog can be "halted" at any time if the suspects actions change (they stop running, drop the weapon etc.) Try doing that with a bullet.

Ray

Old 05-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #20
Front sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SeaBee
Front sight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Why do you post here? You're clueless as to what LEO's do and see us in a negative light even though you don't have an idea of what we do. How many times have you seen a K9 used first hand? How many times have you assisted on a track? Ahh I see, never...., but yet you form an opinion.

This week alone our agency used K9's to find two elderly people with Alzheimers. Guess what they didn't get bit and their families were very thankful for the K9's. These K9's are not attack dogs..., they serve us in many different ways.

Closed Thread