Correctional Officer Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 08:13 AM   #1
1st Gen Tacoma Driver
NH03Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Federal Bureau of Prisons
Name: John
NH03Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Correctional Officer Thread

Shout out to those who work behind the walls!

Previously, I worked 5 years for the Colorado Department of Corrections at two different facilities. Currently, I'm with the Federal Bureau of Prisons at my third duty location way up here in northern New Hampshire.

I know we have a few others on TW, please leave a comment... I'm curious to see how many we have...
Old 05-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #2
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Not a C.O. but you live in one of the BEST wheeling areas in NH...Still trying to get that Park opened up for Larger 4x4's....
Old 05-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
The Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud of
The Shape's Tacoma Gallery
Been with BOP 6 years now, after two years as a city police officer.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
1st Gen Tacoma Driver
NH03Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Federal Bureau of Prisons
Name: John
NH03Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Not a C.O. but you live in one of the BEST wheeling areas in NH...Still trying to get that Park opened up for Larger 4x4's....
Yea, I'm checking the area out every chance I get. It quite nice up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
Been with BOP 6 years now, after two years as a city police officer.
Nice! I didn't know we had other bureau folks on here!
I was at FCC Florence, FCI-FDC Sheridan and now here at FCI Berlin.
I'm coming up on my 5th year real quick... It's been... interesting. LOL
Old 05-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
Taco Red is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Zach
Taco Red's Tacoma Gallery
Don't work for BOP but I'm a jail officer (intake officer) at a regional jail in southern VA. Really enjoy it. Something different every day.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Did 4 years as a CO, learned alot but thank god every day I don't work there anymore. I still pray for my buddies that are still working there. Free world people that have never been down dont know what it's like in there and 100% take for granted what CO's do behind the walls every day...
Old 05-20-2013, 05:02 AM   #7
The Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud of
The Shape's Tacoma Gallery
It's one of those jobs you just can't explain to people. There is such a different culture in Prison that people look at you like your crazy if you try to tell them what it's like.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #8
pjgibby1969 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Sgt
Name: PATRICK
pjgibby1969's Tacoma Gallery
24 years with NJ DOC. Last 16 as a Sgt. A lot of changes over the years some good most not so good.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #9
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
It's one of those jobs you just can't explain to people. There is such a different culture in Prison that people look at you like your crazy if you try to tell them what it's like.
This x 10. If the general public only knew...
Old 08-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #10
04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Corrections
Name: Robert
04tacomarob's Tacoma Gallery
Not one yet, but training starts on the 19th for NDOC. I am very excited and thankful to start my career.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #11
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
Coming up on 6 years as a corporal for the NE DOC
Old 08-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #12
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
I just retired, 22 1/2 years it was the best job I ever had and the worst job I ever had. I was blessed to get the job blessed to have survived the job and blessed to have retired from it. Good luck to all of you who enter the belly of the beast to fight crime and may God be with your every step down range.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #13
Meangreen1 is a jewel in the roughMeangreen1 is a jewel in the roughMeangreen1 is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Meangreen1's Tacoma Gallery
AZ DOC here I'm still a newbie in this career field. I'm at ASPC Yuma getting close to my one year mark. It's one of those jobs I'd never thought I'd be be working in but in this day it's one of the better jobs with better job security than most and good benefits. In the future I'm hoping to get on with a police dept. in the state or AZ DPS. Stay safe out there!
Old 08-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
CO 5 years down in Florida, about to head to work in a few.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #16
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
STAY SAFE!! BE ALERT!! WATCH THE MOVEMENT ON THE YARD.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:25 AM   #17
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
^^THAT, I see complacency far too much...
Old 08-19-2013, 02:55 AM   #18
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Az doc here as well over at aspc Lewis on Arizonas most famous Morey unit
Old 08-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #19
Evening watch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the shit happens.............Damn any watch all the shit can happen. Oh well just part of the J O B just be ready when the shit goes down, and it will.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:21 AM   #20
Dogfish is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Dogfish's Tacoma Gallery
10 years in NJ State Corrections at the wall. Love my Job!