Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Your Thoughts?

Old 06-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
Your Thoughts?

I will admit it, I don't care for LEOs precisely for the reason this man describes. But I aint trying to argue good bad or indifferent on MY perception that's really not my point.

How do YOU guys feel about the message this guy puts out there? I agree with it myself........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6a2...layer_embedded
Old 06-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Front sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SeaBee
Front sight's Tacoma Gallery
He makes some good points and fails on others.

Timothy McVeigh was stopped for a minor traffic violation. For this guy to say let the little stuff slide is shameful. I make about 10-15 traffic stops a night. I usually write about 2-3 tickets a night. I as well as most cops have made numerous arrests off of small stops ie, warrants, drugs, suspended dl's.

I know most people on the streets aren't criminals. Some people just suck at interpersonal skills-which is a huge hurdle if your a cop. As much as it annoys the public, it annoys us cops that have people skills even more. It sucks arriving on a call and having to deescalate the situation another officer caused.

I'll end with saying all cops aren't cut from the same thread. Some are better then others; as with all people.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I think what he is really saying, reading between the line of course, is that all cops should drive Tacomas!!
Old 06-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #4
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I think what he is really saying, reading between the line of course, is that all cops should drive Tacomas!!

I love this. Lol
Old 06-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #6
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
The K9 right before I had to make a citizens arrest.