Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Harrassment

Old 08-21-2013, 05:10 PM   #41
Tacoma level 27
Slesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Slesse's Tacoma Gallery
I have very similar white trash neighoburs. If you are moving in 6 months don't sweat it. The cops won't do anything to you, especially if you aren't doing anything wrong. Record everything! And if they call the cops about you again and you can prove they are lying have the cops press charges for public mischief. Thats whats going on in my case. I've been dealing with my psychopathic neighbour for over a year now. We took him to court because he removed the fence that seperated our properties from our property (it was surveyed) and put it on his property
Old 08-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #42
jsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jsi's Tacoma Gallery
Living in a house is no guarantee of having good neighbors. On one side of my property the guy is the best human being I have ever known, literally the best. (the kind a guy that adopts orphans and shovels the snow off of old peoples driveways) On the other side is a dick that used to yell at my kid for riding his bicycle on the grass. (It's my kid, my property, my grass.) I say used to yell because I put up 160 feet of 6 foot tall privacy fence to keep him out of my business. We haven't talked in 15 years and my life is so much better for it.

Many others have said document every conversation and that is excellent advise. Make sure the lousy neighbors know you are doing that so they can be paranoid as well as jerky. Recording the conversations maybe an option too, if your local laws allow it. (where I live you can record a conversation so long as one of the participants knows its being recorded. Since you are participating in the conversation its legal. YMMV)