Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

LEO opinion

Old 11-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #21
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I would kill for a camera!!! Dude They would need to build more prisons. There's no denying or lying in court when you got them dead to rights on video. Gees I would never have to go to court again wooo hoooo
Give it a few good cases and some defense attorney would still find a way to question cameras.
"Officer, you testify that you personally removed the memory card from the camera after this incident....yada yada yada"
Old 11-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #22
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
I had no intention of putting any more info into this thread, other than what the investigators ruled on the shooting. But, this morning I saw in the paper, a picture that really bothered me. The protesters dressed an effigy in a military uniform and tied it up and put weird photos on it. These protesters are officially insane.
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...cles/131109518
Old 11-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #23
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
Give it a few good cases and some defense attorney would still find a way to question cameras.
"Officer, you testify that you personally removed the memory card from the camera after this incident....yada yada yada"
There's always somthing aint there
Old 11-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #24
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
This is the "toy" AK the victim was carrying v. a real AK. I would've fired if I was the officer.

Matt