Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Anybody dealing with "knockout"?

Old 11-22-2013, 04:03 AM   #21
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
it's dipshit parents raising dipshit kids in a time where technology makes it really easy to be a dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Alot of the time but not always cody, I'm seriously starting to lean towards technology these days being a huge factor, when i was growing up obviously there were no video games & such, you went to school & when you got out you went home , did your chores if you had any & then you went outside to finish up the day playing football or baseball , basket ball, whatever. What you DIDN'T do is sit on your ass & stare at a little screen for hours on end. Hell when it was time to go back home you were too damned tired to get into trouble
I'm turning 40 soon. I had the video games, TV, all that fun stuff as a kid. You couldn't pay me enough to sit inside on a nice day with it. I was always out riding my BMX bikes. Even when it was pouring rain I'd fight to go out and do something.

They are more realistic now, but I've been an avid gamer since I was 6 years old and had the Mattel Intellivision. I saw my fair share of X rated stuff when I was a teenager..and have listened to death metal for my whole life. I had Slayer's "Reign in Blood" when it was the current tape..and the whole tape was on both sides of it.

Believe me I caused my share of horseshit too..mainly I was a drinker back then and smoked cigarettes since I was 14.

I haven't killed anyone yet. Last real fight I got in was about 15 yrs ago. I used to love mosh pits, it wasn't people fighting then..and I'd be the enforcer if someone was being a jerk who would pull that person aside and tell them to chill. Handed out a lot of ass kickings if they didn't listen too.

I think part of it now too is lack of discipline. I got my ass whacked many a time as a kid, and I'm not advocating it but so many kids today I see don't have consequences for their actions. My ex's sister had a child who was a terror and it was in part due to her never doing anything about it. I almost got in an accident once when he threw a snowball through my window and told her that if she isn't going to do anything about it, perhaps I'd take my belt off and whip his ass for him. Kid was still a little brat but after that he didn't dare do that to me again.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #22
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with the statement about the "baby boomers" raising a generation of mostly spoiled tool bags, now the generation of mostly spoiled tool bags have raised a generation of further spoiled jackasses.

I also think the economic issues can help carry blame. Generation s ago dad worked 8 hours then came home, mom for the most part was a house wife. The kids were around the parents a lot more. Now its common place for a household to have both parents working multiple jobs who are only around the kids a few hours a day. The parents put responsibility to raise the little bastards rights onto schools/daycare/baby sitters/tv/internet.

I also see that when good kids are out hanging out (skateboarding/ biking/playing sports /bullshitting on the corner) the catch shit from the public or police just for being out side. I can remember during the summer time eating breakfast then staying out side until it was dark. We get 911 calls from people all day every day for kids just being outside acting like kids, because they might be up to no good. That sends a shitty message to a teenager that people will call 911 on you because you are outside playing football. Typically if not busy ill hang out with the kids and throw the ball around just to piss off whoever called.

Back onto topic i havnt personally delt with knockout but surrounding jurisdictions have, so its only a matter of time
Old 11-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #23
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Alot of the time but not always cody, I'm seriously starting to lean towards technology these days being a huge factor, when i was growing up obviously there were no video games & such, you went to school & when you got out you went home , did your chores if you had any & then you went outside to finish up the day playing football or baseball , basket ball, whatever. What you DIDN'T do is sit on your ass & stare at a little screen for hours on end. Hell when it was time to go back home you were too damned tired to get into trouble
THIS
Old 11-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #24
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Saw one of the videos of this bullshit. Its one of those videos that lowers your faith in humanity a few ticks. Enraging.

The kind of kids it showed in these videos didn't look like the ones who'd all have the luxury of videogames, more like hoodlums who hang out and try and see who seems the toughest. Of course, "toughest" in their ignorant definition means suckerpunching any innocent person regardless of age or condition.

In my mind, I'm not of the belief that tech is bringing anyone down this road, only maybe accelerating it. Raising kids to be entitled, pampered, never allowed to fail, and told they are better than any other kid out there when they suck; shit like that is poison. Instant gratification plays a big role too.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #25
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Wtf? Hopefully one of the kids who does this, gets a fresh helping of lead.

If I saw someone do that, especially to one of my friends, oh baby.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #26
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
A couple people will get lead poisoning and the game will turn into an old fad.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #27
gologit is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic...Air Cav  66-70
Name: Bob
Location: Up the hill from Grass Valley. Born and raised in northern Cal. Live and work in the Sierras.
gologit's Tacoma Gallery
Those kids will eventually pick the wrong person. Over 60% of the people in my County have permits to carry a gun. Those kids are going to sucker punch somebody someday who will rise up and shoot them dead.
That's tragic and I don't want to see it...but you can bet it's going to happen.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #28
CelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw it on the news recently.. So sad.. they're doing it because "they're bored" Are you serious?
Old 11-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #29
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
AGREED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBSoCal View Post
Doesn't seem like the kind of game that would catch on in concealed carry states.
They are cowards-Hit me--i will defend myself-BANG-you will not do that again.
It would be difficult to hit somone with NO HAND-or one with a BIG HOLE IN IT.
No BALLS!
Old 11-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #30
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My generation sucks.
Basically
Old 11-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #31
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelsisTaco View Post
I just saw it on the news recently.. So sad.. they're doing it because "they're bored" Are you serious?
My favorite part was the people they interviewed in the video I watched just seemed so nonchalant about it. Like, "oh yeah its what the kids be do these days".
Old 11-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #32
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My generation sucks.
yes I'd like to return to this point.

I think our generation contains the last of the "good" in society. I think this might be shocking now, but as the lack of parenting and rise of the almighty media affects the way kids perceive the world this type of senseless violence will be the same as ding dong ditch or hitting mailboxes with baseball bats.

I'm not saying they're good, but they're certainly less harmful than knocking people out or killing them.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #33
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Kids these days are so damn stupid.
Old 11-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #34
oldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
oldracer's Tacoma Gallery
Knockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBSoCal View Post
Doesn't seem like the kind of game that would catch on in concealed carry states.
A .45 cal to their head should stop that game.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #35
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I saw on the news, I'll try to find it, some kid tried this, also had a taser i think. Anyway the guy he tried it on had something a little more potent. The kid is recovering in the hospital with two .40 holes in him.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ets-Shot-Twice
Old 11-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #36
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
I hope if caught, they get prosecuted as adults for attempted murder.

inner city ghetto cowards that run in packs mentality.

Is this just a black thing ? If it was white kids doing this to black males it would be classified as a race crime

I hope they all die a slow painful death, pieces of shit.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #37
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Where is Al Sharpton o r Jesse Jackson defending these animals.Sure quiet on this.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #38
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I saw on the news, I'll try to find it, some kid tried this, also had a taser i think. Anyway the guy he tried it on had something a little more potent. The kid is recovering in the hospital with two .40 holes in him.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ets-Shot-Twice
Should have emptied the clip on him. Sucks that that story isn't all over the news cause maybe it would get these animals to think twice about doin this. Hopefully I never see this happen cause I would empty the clip of my .40
Old 11-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #39
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
I hope if caught, they get prosecuted as adults for attempted murder.

inner city ghetto cowards that run in packs mentality.

Is this just a black thing ? If it was white kids doing this to black males it would be classified as a race crime

I hope they all die a slow painful death, pieces of shit.
I don't know if they target has anything to do with race. I have a feeling they would punch anyone who doesn't look like they are paying attention/capable of fighting back. People have always done fucked up shit to other people. I don't think technology has much to do with this other than spreading the idea to other city's and its not a "generation" thing. People have always beat people up for fun probably back to the caveman days. Shit like this comes from breading human beings in a shitty, poor, violent area, and a life expectancy of like 30. I would be willing to bet that most of these kids parents aren't exactly upstanding citizens. Time to build a prison out of the entire city "escape from LA style"
Old 11-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #40
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
I don't know if they target has anything to do with race. I have a feeling they would punch anyone who doesn't look like they are paying attention/capable of fighting back. People have always done fucked up shit to other people. I don't think technology has much to do with this other than spreading the idea to other city's and its not a "generation" thing. People have always beat people up for fun probably back to the caveman days. Shit like this comes from breading human beings in a shitty, poor, violent area, and a life expectancy of like 30. I would be willing to bet that most of these kids parents aren't exactly upstanding citizens. Time to build a prison out of the entire city "escape from LA style"
The videos I've seen have been blacks knocking out white people. I don't know if it has anything to do with race or not but it seems like the main target is white folks