Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Anybody dealing with "knockout"?

Old 11-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #41
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Dont shoot to injure shoot to kill. The dead cant talk its your story against well........its just your story. Sucks that it would be a kid but they are more than likely not going to grow up to be productive members of society. They will be parasitic organisms to this country. So no real loss there. Damn it this type of shit pisses me off.
Fighting is one thing, between two individuals that have a disagreement, but to go around sucker punching people is fucking out of line.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:28 PM   #42
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regtacoman View Post
Where is Al Sharpton o r Jesse Jackson defending these animals.Sure quiet on this.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...-Knockout-Game
Old 11-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #43
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
If that guy shot and killed the kid with the taser, al and jesse would both have their panties in a wad about it.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:56 PM   #44
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
The videos I've seen have been blacks knocking out white people. I don't know if it has anything to do with race or not but it seems like the main target is white folks
I would agree (but add, I do believe the little turds are targeting)... Of course that's my opinion, but it's hard to deny all the videos I've seen (pretty much proves it to me ). Pretty sure they would never admit it tho, that part of it is kept on the down low.

Seeing what they're doing makes my blood boil, yet why isn't it being played on national news every night and day, like it would be the other way around.. (And agree with deog,, and say it would be classified as a hate crime, if roles were reversed)

This type stuff is going on all over the place but most don't realize just how bad it is.

Bad thing is, it will get worse. Their arrogant not giving a shit attitudes towards anyone but themselves is picking up steam. I believe music is very influential in many ways.. You can listen to todays rap/hip hop and that attitude is all in it and in your face.

I'd like to see them catch some heat to the face. I wish nothing but bad things for them. I believe some people should be taken out, they fall into that category..

And the whole growing up poor and this and that, is not an excuse for that BS.. There was plenty of times growing up my mother and I would literally have to dig the couch and search every where literally for pennies just so we could eat. And I wasn't out into doing crap like that. I was taught to have respect for others and did.

(When I was younger) I've personally been sucker punched on three separate occasions, for absolutely no fuking reason, every single one of them was black. Got it once in the temple from a black boy on the bus, other two times were black girls, one of them in the middle of class, another in the street.. Do I think/know they targeted me because my race? Sure do. Did they get in trouble? nope, not at all

All I have to say is, I'd be the wrong dude to try that knock out game on.. I carry everywhere, pack of thugs comes towards me and wants to sucker punch or jump me, little fukers will be gurgling for life. After I'd go have some ice cream or a dam latte with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top, not miss a lick and feel like I did the country a favor by eliminating a domestic threat to the people.

My rant is done.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #45
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
The videos I've seen have been blacks knocking out white people. I don't know if it has anything to do with race or not but it seems like the main target is white folks
I've also heard it called "polar bear hunting."

Ray
Old 11-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #46
Trucker
503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
503TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
I would agree (but add, I do believe the little turds are targeting)... Of course that's my opinion, but it's hard to deny all the videos I've seen (pretty much proves it to me ). Pretty sure they would never admit it tho, that part of it is kept on the down low.

Seeing what they're doing makes my blood boil, yet why isn't it being played on national news every night and day, like it would be the other way around.. (And agree with deog,, and say it would be classified as a hate crime, if roles were reversed)

This type stuff is going on all over the place but most don't realize just how bad it is.

Bad thing is, it will get worse. Their arrogant not giving a shit attitudes towards anyone but themselves is picking up steam. I believe music is very influential in many ways.. You can listen to todays rap/hip hop and that attitude is all in it and in your face.

I'd like to see them catch some heat to the face. I wish nothing but bad things for them. I believe some people should be taken out, they fall into that category..

And the whole growing up poor and this and that, is not an excuse for that BS.. There was plenty of times growing up my mother and I would literally have to dig the couch and search every where literally for pennies just so we could eat. And I wasn't out into doing crap like that. I was taught to have respect for others and did.

(When I was younger) I've personally been sucker punched on three separate occasions, for absolutely no fuking reason, every single one of them was black. Got it once in the temple from a black boy on the bus, other two times were black girls, one of them in the middle of class, another in the street.. Do I think/know they targeted me because my race? Sure do. Did they get in trouble? nope, not at all

All I have to say is, I'd be the wrong dude to try that knock out game on.. I carry everywhere, pack of thugs comes towards me and wants to sucker punch or jump me, little fukers will be gurgling for life. After I'd go have some ice cream or a dam latte with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top, not miss a lick and feel like I did the country a favor by eliminating a domestic threat to the people.

My rant is done.

Amen
Old 11-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #47
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
I've also heard it called "polar bear hunting."

Ray

haha,it ain't wabbitt season anymore... hows it going ray ??
Old 11-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #48
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
Amen
x2 I honestly hope that these monsters never meet me.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:02 AM   #49
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
I hope if caught, they get prosecuted as adults for attempted murder.

inner city ghetto cowards that run in packs mentality.

Is this just a black thing ? If it was white kids doing this to black males it would be classified as a race crime

I hope they all die a slow painful death, pieces of shit.
http://www.examiner.com/article/fede...ation-formulas

This story sums up overall crime (not just knock out crime) by race and includes links to nonbiased sites as to where the information came from...
Old 11-25-2013, 02:39 AM   #51
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
knockout game suspect charged with hate crime

http://news.yahoo.com/knockout-game-...opstories.html
Old 11-25-2013, 03:02 AM   #52
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
http://www.examiner.com/article/fede...ation-formulas

This story sums up overall crime (not just knock out crime) by race and includes links to nonbiased sites as to where the information came from...
The UCR is marginally inaccurate due to people not reporting crimes and also not all police departments report their statistics to this Uniform Crime Reporting database.

...but irregardless, I agree... this "game" is jacked up in all sorts of ways.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:32 AM   #53
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
The UCR is marginally inaccurate due to people not reporting crimes and also not all police departments report their statistics to this Uniform Crime Reporting database.

...but irregardless, I agree... this "game" is jacked up in all sorts of ways.
Correct and as a few of the sites linked on the page disclose, some races report as other (such as hispanic being reported as white...so this makes one race report low and the other high). I'm not sure (and was unable to find the margin of error) how inaccurate the information is considering the large sample group. Additionally, certain of the numbers (even if the error was on the order +/-90%) were at a 39:1 ratio (for violent crimes) and higher for some other crimes. Further, these are hard numbers and are not adjusted for the percent of racial make up. In other words for the groups discussed in the story, those commiting 39 to 1 of the violent crimes make up roughly 13% of the population while the other group is about 77% of the population making a person by person figure even higher than 39:1.

***It sould be noted that my personal opinion is that each person should be judged based on the individual and that in no way do I intend for this to be racist. I'm just adding some facts and figures to subject matter already addressed in the thread.***
Old 11-25-2013, 04:15 AM   #54
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
I don't know if they target has anything to do with race. I have a feeling they would punch anyone who doesn't look like they are paying attention/capable of fighting back. People have always done fucked up shit to other people. I don't think technology has much to do with this other than spreading the idea to other city's and its not a "generation" thing. People have always beat people up for fun probably back to the caveman days. Shit like this comes from breading human beings in a shitty, poor, violent area, and a life expectancy of like 30. I would be willing to bet that most of these kids parents aren't exactly upstanding citizens. Time to build a prison out of the entire city "escape from LA style"
I don't think it's a race thing either. However, they are charging a guy in NY with a hate crime and several race related charges because the dude he hit was Jewish. I think they just wanted to pile the charges on him to put him away awhile.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:38 AM   #55
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
I don't think it's a race thing either. However, they are charging a guy in NY with a hate crime and several race related charges because the dude he hit was Jewish. I think they just wanted to pile the charges on him to put him away awhile.

Or make an example of, which is ok by me either way