Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Anybody dealing with "knockout"?

Old 11-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody dealing with "knockout"?

It looks like it's made it's way to the west coast: https://www.google.com/search?q=knoc...m=122&ie=UTF-8

How prevalent is it in your area and how is the DA, City Attorney handling the prosecution?

Ray
Old 11-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
It looks like it's made it's way to the west coast: https://www.google.com/search?q=knoc...m=122&ie=UTF-8

How prevalent is it in your area and how is the DA, City Attorney handling the prosecution?

Ray
I was actually just about to ask about this. It really is highly disturbing what is going on in our society today.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:08 AM   #3
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw this on the news, guess younguns have run out of ideas of what to do with their time, how fucking stupid can you be, all i know is if they don't drop their target on the first sucker punch I pray that they get their ass's handed to them dead or alive, matters not..

& where the hell has curt been ??

Old 11-22-2013, 12:10 AM   #4
The Safety Guy
BDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
BDBSoCal's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't seem like the kind of game that would catch on in concealed carry states.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:13 AM   #5
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBSoCal View Post
Doesn't seem like the kind of game that would catch on in concealed carry states.

Haha, yup imagine that, dude wouldn't come back up swinging, shooting yes, swinging,no..
Old 11-22-2013, 12:21 AM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
not in California. They banned punching people.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:50 AM   #8
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I have to sa, when I saw this on the news my blood pressure went up quite a bit. On victim was a woman in her 80's for Christ sake!
Old 11-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #9
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
My generation sucks.
Our generation doesn't suck just about 70% does
Old 11-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #10
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
not in California. They banned punching people.
Just like Chicago banned guns.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:01 AM   #11
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Interested to hear what LEO have been experiencing and hearing about this "game" throughout their department/other law enforcement connections....
Old 11-22-2013, 01:54 AM   #12
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My generation sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
Our generation doesn't suck just about 70% does

Pretty sad that as a nation we're just incubators for raising sociopaths, devoid of any compassion or sense of right or wrong, blame it on uncontrolled technology, lack of positive mentoring, & violent video games, seriously, the kids ( & some adults) spend countless hours staring at a screen & trying to kill everything they see, de-sensitizing takes place sub conciously until alive or dead, bloody or not, violent or serene, the brain processes it all the same seeing neither difference in each

& POOF a socio/psychopath is born
Old 11-22-2013, 01:55 AM   #13
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Pretty sad that as a nation we're just incubators for raising sociopaths, devoid of any compassion or sense of right or wrong, blame it on uncontrolled technology, lack of positive mentoring, & violent video games, seriously, the kids ( & some adults) spend countless hours staring at a screen & trying to kill everything they see, de-sensitizing takes place sub conciously until alive or dead, bloody or not, violent or serene, the brain processes it all the same seeing neither difference in each
it's dipshit parents raising dipshit kids in a time where technology makes it really easy to be a dipshit
Old 11-22-2013, 01:56 AM   #14
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it's dipshit parents raising dipshit kids in a time where technology makes it really easy to be a dipshit
DING DING DING

My Dad and I were JUST talking about this earlier today. Haha, yes!
Old 11-22-2013, 02:04 AM   #15
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Alot of the time but not always cody, I'm seriously starting to lean towards technology these days being a huge factor, when i was growing up obviously there were no video games & such, you went to school & when you got out you went home , did your chores if you had any & then you went outside to finish up the day playing football or baseball , basket ball, whatever. What you DIDN'T do is sit on your ass & stare at a little screen for hours on end. Hell when it was time to go back home you were too damned tired to get into trouble
Old 11-22-2013, 02:04 AM   #16
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My underlying theory is that the baby boomers spoiled the shit out of their kids, because of the postwar recovery

and the spoiled kids turned into the young parents we have today, who were spoiled growing up, so they don't have a foundation by which to set an example for their kids

and their kids are my generation, the result of the blind leading the blind in terms of instilling values
enter the internet, and it becomes a catalyst for stupidity to spread and voila! a generation of dipshits.

TL; DR
post war- fuck that hard times shit, we're gonna spoil our kids
spoiled kids- lets have kids
kids of spoiled kids- PEW PEW PEW INTERNET #OCCUPYWALLSTREET #HAATERZ
Old 11-22-2013, 02:06 AM   #17

I mean, I'm pretty sure there werent nearly as many dipshit parents around 50 years ago

on facebook, I see young mothers comment on their daughter's statuses all the fucking time, and it disgusts the shit out of me

Daughter:
"Boyz are alwais liars, out to steel your heart. Trust no dick #realtalk"

mother:
"DAS RIGHT, REMEMBER MOMMA LOVES YA, FUCK THE HATERZ"

^^^
Literally something I saw yesterday. typo for fucking typo
Old 11-22-2013, 02:15 AM   #18
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah but see it was no different when i was young in that respect,meaning that as parents you always want better for your kids than you had, in my case the bar wasn't set too high seeing how my parents grew up in the depression, but they worked their as's off to make things better, maybe the difference is along with being better provided for a good dose of humility & respect came along with it, back in the day tho' dicipline was fast & sure, you fuck up in school enough, parents got a call from teacher asking for permission to spank your ass or a request for a parent to come to school to administer, either way it got handled,can't imagine what would happen today if a teacher called for permission to beat some snot nosed little smart ass that desperatly needed it, you'd have cops/cps/social services/etc: on the teachers ass
Old 11-22-2013, 02:27 AM   #19

my dad enrolled my bro and I in martial arts with him back in the day and legally beat the living shit out of us. I'm keeping that idea in my back pocket for when I have kids

but to stay on topic, I think this whole knockout thing is the result of a toilet bowl of shit built up in our society. bad parenting, corrosive living environment/culture, bad education system, the negative aspect of social media, all swirling around in a toilet bowl made of pure ignorant stupidity
Old 11-22-2013, 02:35 AM   #20
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah...my nieces/nephews don't believe me when I say I had no youtube.com or facebook while going through high school...hell, if i wanted to see a dirty pic online, near impossible...a song, 23 hours...and I'm only 27. I grew up playing marbles, then getting in fights because everyone wanted their marbles back...started playing baseball at 5 yrs old...my 10 yr old nephew can barely throw a rock...but he can kick my ass at call of duty. I've been teaching them how to box, but wait...bullying...what happened to getting my ass kicked by the big kid? I'll admit, i got my ass handed to me several times in elementary...then grew balls to hit the big kid back...left me alone. there was no "you called me fat i'm going to kill myself booo hooo"..you just fought back...like my pops always said, dont pick a fight but fight back if need be...you tell that to your kids now and you get sued. I hate these topics, reminds me of how awesome my life was growing up without all the shit that exists today. barefoot in the hot arizona summer...I'm not gonna lie, I became a victim of my iphone...but i'm getting better at leaving it in my bedroom when im home...