Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Any window guard / smooth door panel kits out there for Tacomas?

Old 12-16-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
USArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: MS3, USN.  FS3, USCG.  60% SC DV
Name: Max
USArchangels's Tacoma Gallery
Any window guard / smooth door panel kits out there for Tacomas?

I will soon be looking for a retired K-9, and would like to start outfitting the rear of my DCSB. I want my new K9 partner to feel right at home, so want to put some bars / screens on the rear windows, and give him his own safe space within the truck. Looking specifically for:

Window Guards (breeze guard / prisoner transport window bars)
Smooth rear door panel inserts
rear passenger partition cage / wall.

Something similar to the attached, but for my 2012 double cab taco

Thanks for any LEO / K-9 advice you can offer.
Attached Thumbnails
Any window guard / smooth door panel kits out there for Tacomas?-door-panel-kit.jpg   Any window guard / smooth door panel kits out there for Tacomas?-k9-transport-kit.jpg  
Old 12-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if any of this would actually work in a Tacoma, but Setina Manufacturing makes a universal K9 kit.

http://setina.com/products/k-9/
Old 12-16-2013, 11:04 PM   #3
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I just put mine (my retired guy) in the bed of the truck with a kong. he loves it. also, i don't know how long you've been looking into it, but retired police dogs usually have a host of medical issues. My Mali retired due to torn ligaments in his front shoulder. I help him in and out of the truck. We usually work a dog till he can't work anymore. not sure about other agencies though.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
He's retired, let him sit on the comfy soft seat. He won't miss the box at all.