Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

State police ran me of the road last night

Old 01-01-2014, 04:05 AM   #41
Hot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really nice
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
I live in delaware...was this on rte 30 heading north through lincoln...? it drops down from 50 to 40 there ...and there is usually a state trooper sitting there,waiting for someone like you...to overspeed..
I have never had a problem with the troopers here...A couple of them live in my development -they are great people !!! not like the pricks in new jersey !!!
obey the laws and they will never bother you .....
Old 01-01-2014, 07:03 AM   #42
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
State police ran me of the road last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxdiesel View Post
Why? We have been cowed into thinking that the police are always right in their actions, and beyond reproach. Remember that they work for us, not the other way around. If there are officers who are not upholding the letter of the law, then they should be punished for their infractions. People will have more respect for law enforcement officers when law enforcement officers treat citizens who make mistakes like citizens and not criminals. The OP takes a risk in his actions, but he is within his civil rights to do so.

Has nothing to do with who is right or wrong. You can end up dead or in jail very quickly by involving yourself in an uncertain situation with a police officer who is trying to doing their job.

Being right doesn't seem like much of a consolation...

OP -Sounds like you panicked and made a poor decision about pulling off the road. You aren't required to endanger yourself to get outta the way of the police, just make your best effort...Slow is smooth, smooth is safe.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:31 AM   #43
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 302 View Post
Not only is he putting peoples lives at risk doing this, he is also destroying tax payer to contact internal affairs. I don't know if it's even worth my time to do so.

"Destroying taxpayer"? wut?

Personally, I think you're a dick for wanting to report what you said in the first post to internal affairs.

Pulling up behind him during his stop and recording his tags?.... idiot move there. You remind me of the 'Cop Blocker' fools that post on You Tube.

You SHOULD be much more concerned about your pregnant wife and unborn child instead of screwing with anyone's professional career/record.... because the officer 'upset you' on the road.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:35 PM   #44
Always outnumbered, never outgunned
Agent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Agent Smith's Tacoma Gallery
Ambushes happen this way. Sometimes, criminals don't all travel in the same car. If you pulled over Joe Shit the Ragman in Car A, and he was muling dope, but Mickey the Dunce is behind him in Car B, also muling dope and they are together, chances are if it's a lone officer they are going to try and get out of that situation in anyway possible.

Food for thought. Seldom are things the way they appear. 22 years on has taught me that. I've had great interactions with homeless people, people the general public don't think about or acknowledge. And I've had negative interactions with people who are well off and think their shit doesn't stink.