Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light Bar Options

Old 06-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
Addicted Mod'r
ToyoComp is on a distinguished road

ToyoComp's Tacoma Gallery
Light Bar Options

Been looking around at some different options for light bars in the front and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for yet. Seen the N-Fab, ProComp, RandyEllis, KC, etc. I kind of like the ProComp version but I believe you have to drill into the bumper which isn't exactly a selling point. Any suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Light Bar Options-procomp-lb1.jpg   Light Bar Options-procomp-lb2.jpg  
Old 06-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the N-fab one with the thought in mind of modifying it to my liking. I bought if for about 140 shipped from stillen. adding that top piece wouldnt be a problem at all, or even having someone do it for you wouldnt cost to much either.