LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

New Philips Extreme Power bulbs

Old 06-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
New Philips Extreme Power bulbs

Shitty pics, but you can see the difference.

Phillips on the left, OEM on the right. Sorry i forgot to turn the fogs off (lower line of light)

Both Phillips. You can see the whiter light VS. the fogs

So far I'm happy, install went smooth, light is brighter, still need to go drive with them so i will report back when i do. Also i will update this if they burn out anytime soon. New Nokya 2500K fogs will be installed later this week as well
Old 06-30-2010, 05:48 AM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Thinking about doing this myself.
Do you have a link?
Old 06-30-2010, 07:49 AM   #3
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

powerbulbs.com
i ordered those and a set of fogs off of amazon the same day, got the the ones from power bulbs yestarday (shipped from europe) and still waiting on the fogs (shipped from US) go figure.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #4

put in the fogs tonight. with way better pics

went for a night drive, and overall i am very happy with both.