Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Help with HID headlights for 03 Tacoma

Old 06-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
TheHamburglar is on a distinguished road
TheHamburglar's Tacoma Gallery
Help with HID headlights for 03 Tacoma

Just wondering if there are any tutorials that can be found to install HIDs for 03 Tacomas. I'm about to buy a pair of headlights and I wanna know exactly what I'm doing before I buy them. Thanks a lot.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
you mean like a retro fit? there are tons of step by step guides on here, a few of em pop up in the search
Old 06-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Pretty straight forward. But if you have no experience with electrical wiring, I would recommend calling over that friend. There are diagrams that usually come with the kits.... or are you talking about the eBay projector headlights?
Old 06-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #4
TheHamburglar is on a distinguished road
TheHamburglar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Pretty straight forward. But if you have no experience with electrical wiring, I would recommend calling over that friend. There are diagrams that usually come with the kits.... or are you talking about the eBay projector headlights?
Yeah I'm talking about the projector headlights.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #5
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
the ebay projector lights are plug and play, just plug in the headlights and go..super easy
Old 06-30-2010, 12:17 AM   #6
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
projectors on a 1st gen.... DO It havent seen many people with em! post pics!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:20 AM   #7
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
projectors on a 1st gen.... DO It havent seen many people with em! post pics!
x2 im thinking about doing it myself
Old 06-30-2010, 12:31 AM   #8
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
do it. here is a pic of what i want mine to look like.... some guy did this with murano projectors over at HIDplanet.com
Old 07-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
they make wire harnesses that make the whole thing pnp. if you don't have any wiring skills, then you should consider this route